New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    newbie here. can u pls help? since i bought my 97 corolla xl 2 yrs ago, ive been using shell premium. can i change to shell unleaded (since they both have 93 octane). any prob on the engine due to the change? thanks a lot guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no prob even if you switch back and forth across the three fuel types... wag ka lang mag diesel o kerosene hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK lang yan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You can swith to any octane rating of fuel that you want. it all depends on your mood. if you need more torque on highway driving u could buy the higher octane fuels (velocity or blaze). on city driving unleaded fuels is also good and tends to compliment the environment with less lead on the emission.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ei thanx 4 d quick replies guys.

last question tho, do i need to consume the premium gas first b4 i load unleaded gas or ok lang na magkahalo cla?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok lang, but mas ok kapag almost empty na muna yung premium.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eXtReMe
    ei thanx 4 d quick replies guys.

last question tho, do i need to consume the premium gas first b4 i load unleaded gas or ok lang na magkahalo cla?
    OK lang na maghalo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    okey lng po basta gasoline lng at hindi diesel.. sa aking rola napansin ko lng pag unleaded ako kulang ng pwersa di kagaya ng premium lakas hatak.. yung lng po

Gas Change