New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    any comment re khaos? to be installed to honda civic 2004? does it really help?will it void car warranty? - muttbear*hotmail.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesvhong
    Bro sorry to dissapoint you, but piccanto, i've seen one of the brochere of picanto it ses 2+km per lit. but in reality average consumption of picanto is 14 to 15km per lit. still not bad, but there is 7 to 10KM that was missing to their add.
    The 26 km/L claim is a straight dyno test (i.e., no aircon, constant 60 km/h speed, no air resistance). However I in my experience I have achieved 20 km/L mileage on my M/T Picanto, highway speed (75-80 km/h) with the aircon on, going from Alabang to Tagaytay and back with 3 people on board. Not bad at all!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by muttbear
    any comment re khaos? to be installed to honda civic 2004? does it really help?will it void car warranty? - muttbear*hotmail.com

suggested reading:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...0&page=1&pp=20

if you are too lazy to read what is already on the forums, I guess spending P6500 is much much easier...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bon
    The 26 km/L claim is a straight dyno test (i.e., no aircon, constant 60 km/h speed, no air resistance). However I in my experience I have achieved 20 km/L mileage on my M/T Picanto, highway speed (75-80 km/h) with the aircon on, going from Alabang to Tagaytay and back with 3 people on board. Not bad at all!
    agree with you sir! im getting 18km/l on my picanto as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
fuel efficient lemon?