New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Toys from hotwheels and they are cute!!!!!

do you like it also?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mukhang V-Power na gas ko until Dec 31 dahil sa promo na 'to. Enjoy si panganay sa bago nyang Enzo. My wife's planning to buy a set of six for herself. Maybe after 30 years collector's item na yan dahil wala nang gasolina ang mundo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How's the quality of the cars? Paano ba ang promo?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mas maganda ang mga Ferrari cars nila before.

This time, mag collect ako. May Spyder and F1 na ako. Out of stock na ang Enzo. Sa Shell Kapitolyo ako nakakuna.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I bought one last weekend. Their well made except for the tires. Natatanggal kasi and they have a tendency to get out of place. It may just be the one I bought. The one I have doesn't move smoothly too. Sumasabit yung tire sa body e. Check it out na muna before buying one. Maybe some designs are better than others.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    49 pesos each for every 500 worth of VPower or Helix
    99 pesos each for every 500 worth of any other fuel (di ko sure kung kasama diesel)

May one week warranty daw sila if the pullback mechanism breaks. Just bring your receipt.
    Hard plastic body with no mechanical details. They're more like toys not scale models.
    And yes madali ngang matanggal ang rubber ng wheels.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto yung mechanics:

Getting your own Ferrari is simple! From November 1 to December 30, 2007, simply add PhP49 for every purchase of PhP500 worth of Shell V-Power or Shell Helix Ultra products and choose one of the six Ferrari cars. You can also join the fun by purchasing PhP500 worth of Shell Super Premium, Shell Super Unleaded, Shell Super Unleaded E10, Shell Diesoline Ultra all with new fuel economy formula, and Shell Helix (Helix Plus, Super and Diesel) products. Simply add PhP99 to your fuel or lubes purchase and take home your very own Ferrari.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    edit: answers came in already... thanks
    Last edited by claRkEnt; November 8th, 2007 at 03:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    anu-ano po mga available model na ferrari cars meron for the current promo?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    How's the quality of the cars? Paano ba ang promo?
    For every P500 worth of Shell fuel products entitles you to one car for only P99.00. I got two last weekend an Enzo and the F1. Made in China, plastic but very good finish. It's a Pull-back type.

I wish they would repeat the Die-cast Ferrari models like before.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Ferrari cars-Shell Promo