http://www.cracked.com/article_16484...ly-trying.html

The Khaos fuel saving device also gets a mention

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ pretty good read... hehehe

thanks for the link sir.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like someone took my original sketch of the Khaos thingie and did a computerized drawing of it. Nice! ... Even my old picture of the KSTC taken with my old celfone cam still lives in the web.

Last edited by ghosthunter; July 16th, 2008 at 01:55 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mga sir,regarding sa f2020 fuel saver its true po na nakakatipid cya, because pina try sya sakin ng friend ko, everyday i travel angono to ortigas for one week ang gas ko 1100pesos,but nung sinubukan ko ung f2020 fuel saver naging 900pesos na lang(IN JUST 40PESOS LANG NG F2020 FUEL SAVER), and corection mas lumakas ang torque ng kotse ko.thanks!! Peace to all!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by markgiancarlo View Post
    Mga sir,regarding sa f2020 fuel saver its true po na nakakatipid cya, because pina try sya sakin ng friend ko, everyday i travel angono to ortigas for one week ang gas ko 1100pesos,but nung sinubukan ko ung f2020 fuel saver naging 900pesos na lang(IN JUST 40PESOS LANG NG F2020 FUEL SAVER), and corection mas lumakas ang torque ng kotse ko.thanks!! Peace to all!!!!
    I might consider this an advertisement post since all I see is just this ONE single post by you. Its the same in some other car forums I have also visited.

Anyway, as posted in the other forums, you might ask "your friend" to provide you with links to where PROOF of actual gains in HP, fuel mileage, etc. beyond just testimonials.

Proof such as dyno tests records, emissions, etc.

As posted in the Top Gear Philippines forum, there was a test done using a dyno where THREE fuel addtives were tested (against simply using regular petrol) and ALL fuel additives resulted in some degree in horsepower loss.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by markgiancarlo View Post

Why not this person file a patent application first, before talking about it to public. You can either help this person or hire a patent attorney to help. If this invention is too good to be true, the heck w/ it, be a millionaire in a very short time!

The only way to save gas is not to drive.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Why not this person file a patent application first, before talking about it to public. You can either help this person or hire a patent attorney to help. If this invention is too good to be true, the heck w/ it, be a millionaire in a very short time!

The only way to save gas is not to drive.
    Don't waste your sweat on this...

Its the same person posting nearly the same way in multiple car forums, acting as if he was just an innocent driver trying out a friend's product. Once is believable but two or more of the same thing... well, you can see a pattern, he is trying to get the product's name out with minimum advertising expense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Don't fall victim to Fuel saving scams