New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just found this site:

http://www.fullspeedfuels.com/

Is this a new technology?

The principle is not new but our system is developed based on the innovative utilization of an electronic control unit (ECU) making it safer and more efficient. Our Diesel-LPG Hybrid Technology is the first to have an operational system designed specially for Diesel Engines.

This technology is widely used in Thailand, Indonesia, Europe, and other developed countries worldwide for more than three (3) years.

Will my engine have to be retrofitted?

The system is non-invasive with no modifications to the engine required.

Can engines be damaged by this Diesel -LPG Hybrid technology?

With proper installation and use, the technology is safe. It is manufactured and tested under stringent specifications and has many built-in safety features.

Damage occurs when the technology involved fails to control the delivery of LPG properly. This is not the case with Diesel - LPG Hybrid Technology , which has been widely used and accepted in Thailand and Indonesia for more than 3 years now.

Where can we refill our LPG Tanks?

Presently, Auto LPG is available commercially in more than 70 refilling stations in Metro Manila, and in key cities across the Philippines.

Full Speed Fuels, Inc. and its affiliate company, Masagana Gas Corporation, can also provide your company with LPG supply solutions through an on-site refilling stations and/or allocation of LPG cylinders for your fleet of diesel vehicles, equipments and machineries.
    I hope this can help diesel vehicle owners have options on cutting down on fuel costs.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nice find GH... thanks!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Looks like basic propane injection to me , We have been doing that for years in the states. I am actually going to run this for my additional fueling on my Elgrand along with water injection to keep things nice and cool, Injecting LPG will raise your EGT's so a EGT gauge is a must to do that modification.

I shipped my own stuff over from the states hopefully will have it installed before Jan.

You can do a DIY kit yourself if your using a vapor tank, Plenty of people run these in the use as well with the same results. Pretty easy set up to make for under 200USD plus a standard propane tank. I activate mine based on boost.

I have put these on about a dozen vehicles over the years all have been trouble free and way more power. Again EGT gauge is a must and a boost gauge so you can set it up correctly.

Your never going to see 30% fuel savings though, maybe around 5% to 15% is much more realistic. You can only inject so much before the engine sounds like a box of rocks and will have exhaust gas temps though the roof without something to keep things cool your limited.
    Last edited by dvldoc; November 24th, 2010 at 12:38 PM.

Diesel - LPG Hybrid Conversions