New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    first ko narinig(nabasa actually) yang cng conversion na yan sa isa sa mga issue ng 4x4mag, 2000-2003....parang bi-fuel system din,e..
    The proposed CNG busses were not bi-fuel, they were supposed to be using CNG only as fuel. Too bad the government can't even get this small, limited scale project off the ground to test it's viability.

I am wondering what is keeping it from operating? It seems everything is there really to go, complete with one CNG bus parked at the Shell CNG fueling station.

Note: the Shell CNG station is located at the northbound lane of the SSH, just passed the Sta. Rosa exit/entry.

sa LTO/TMG pasig may PNOC CNG converted vehicled dun, nakatambak nalang..sayang nga,e.. gusto ko sana itanong kung sino kausapin tungkol sa mga yun..kaso RHD palang mga yun e..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    sa LTO/TMG pasig may PNOC CNG converted vehicled dun, nakatambak nalang..sayang nga,e.. gusto ko sana itanong kung sino kausapin tungkol sa mga yun..kaso RHD palang mga yun e..
    alam ko galing Japan yung mga units. as usual..ningas cogon yung project. Last I heard, Shell decided to pull out of the consortium mining the CNG from Malampaya. Ewan kung sino nag take over. They built a very long pipeline traversing several towns and a frew provinces just to have the fuel transported from source to their depots. I know coz their pipeline runs right through the entrance of our subdivision.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Dati pang merong diesel/lpg engines, check caterpillar's website. they have a bi-fuel 600kw generator. the engine is started using pure diesel then is lpg is gradually 'phased' in.

as usual, pagdating dito 'invented' na naman ang claim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Diesel to LPG