New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Trooper128,
    Im on BD 5%. You only need to check your fuel filter during your initial use of biodiesel. Kasi baka may mga deposits na natunaw ng biodiesel at magbara sa filter. To be safe, just replace that filter. After that, your filter will be as clean as a new one if you use BD regularly.

PM mo si Garyq dito sa Tsikot. He sells biodiesel. I think he also delivers if you buy more than 4 liters. Anyway, PM mo nalang siya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by notEworthy27
    TROOPER128 ,better if you could check your fuel filter. baka kelanganin palitan. I'm on BD10. (10% mix)

wulf , sa petron philcoa meron? alin dun ang pumps na meron? kelangan pa bang sabihan ang mga nagkakarga or lahat ng diesel pumps nila meron?
    u have to enter philcoa mismo,not the petron gas station.immediately after the gate there's a small opening on ur left leading to a grassy area that's been turned into a parking lot.enter,park beside the solitary gas pump w/ a huge gas tank behind it.the guy-in-charge is in the small office in front of you.
    Last edited by wulf; October 27th, 2004 at 08:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    what type of gas is in their gas pump? petron ba?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    "Hi guys! Need your help once more...

My brother is doing this thesis on biodiesel...If its really and advantage or not, and he needs the inputs of us users here sa tsikot. He is having a hard time running this survey coz most of the motorists still doesnt know this product. Kindly give me naman ur inputs:

Name: (real name)
    Vehicle driven:
    Biodiesel used since?
    Effects of biodiesel:
    Do we still need it since our fuel here in the Phils are now less sulfur?
    "

I can set him up with the DOE people involved in this thrust if he is intersted.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Lex, please tell your brother to access the following, my research on biodiesel here in the Philippines. Meron din dito sa tsikot, pero mas updated sa kabila.
    http://www.kotse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2718

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sir altec, lex888 was just quoting yung opening post in this thread. The "brother" actually belongs to Djerms, the thread starter.

I would assume na tapos na yung thesis niya by now because it has been 21 months since this thread was started.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 11th, 2005 at 10:40 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sir altec's finding on issues on filtering of the CME is very interesting. something we should be watchful of. this has been oberved on senbel biodiesel, and *they are looking into bioactive as well.

http://www.kotse.com/forums/index.ph...pic=2718&st=80

*altec, jaeger

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    In my experienced po....proven ko na mas maganda pre blend biodiesel ng Flying V.
    Dati, Shell at petron ako...ng minsan nag try pa ako mag add ng Bioactive enhancer, lalong nagumusok ang sportivo ko...
    Pero ng magkarga ako ng Diesel sa Flying V eh , less usok talaga.
    Try ko ulit petron without Bioactive, eh mausok kaya, balik flying v kami.
    Experienced ko lang ito.
    Bioactive, once lang akonag try, bumagsak pa. Full tank ng Ptron Diesel at 1 letir ng bioactive nilagay ko....mausok, kaya nag flying v ako.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Biodiesel users info