New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    i voted na for your sake. pero pre parang ang labo ng point ng video mo, it doesn't clearly shows a related lit about your product, a running L300 with poor body condition then ginalaw lang nung driver yung grill then the ignition keys and movement ng oto. atleast pinakita mo yung mga problems na kayang ma solve ng product mo, you should have shown a poor engine condition and combustion and things na massolve ng product mo. you might have all our votes pero nasa panel or judges decision pa din ang winning factor pre.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *fourtheboys, marg and uls. sorry po for the late reply. The biodiesel is a full on replacement for diesel. Right now I can only produce for myself due to lack of funding. What I'm selling initially is fleet management and fleet transition to run on 100 percent biodiesel also contract manufacturing, meaning I only produce what the clients need so I can keep costs down thus also bringing down the selling price(or contract price) of the biodiesel in a competitive position against petroleum companies. Bale primary target markets ko ay fleet owners like bus companies, trucking, etc. Next step is to offer fleet management and the same contract manufacturing services to private individuals.

Thank you po sa creative criticism everybody. I'm really not that good in conceptualizing video presentations so I took the explicit advice/ instruction/ concept of a good friend working in a multi-media production house.

It's the end of December 20th, 2010 so voting is nearly over. Thank you all for the support. Thank you all for showing me that I need to get my video presentation concept skills way up. Win or lose expect to see the logo in the end of the presentation on a bus, jeep or a trucking company in the Philippines in the near future. I'm proud to call myself a tsikoteer and I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Thank you all again and more power to tsikot.com

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mang_Juan View Post
    *fourtheboys, marg and uls. sorry po for the late reply. The biodiesel is a full on replacement for diesel. Right now I can only produce for myself due to lack of funding. What I'm selling initially is fleet management and fleet transition to run on 100 percent biodiesel also contract manufacturing, meaning I only produce what the clients need so I can keep costs down thus also bringing down the selling price(or contract price) of the biodiesel in a competitive position against petroleum companies.
    So what's the source of your Biodiesel? Used cooking oil? Coconut oil?

If you cannnot produce enough due to lack of funding, then it must be more expensive than ordinary Diesel to make. Or your raw material is hard to come by.
    Last edited by marg; December 21st, 2010 at 12:13 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you're competing with diesel produced by oil companies retailing at less than P40 per liter

are you able to produce your fuel and retail it at below P40 per liter and still make a profit?

do you have a steady supply of raw material?

how fast can you produce and deliver your product?

if a customer ordered 14,000 - 20,000 liters (that's a typical order -- 1 tanker truck), what's your delivery time?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *marg: used cooking oil. What I meant was I can only buy enough raw materials to satisfy my needs because I don't have the capital to start commercial production. Yes, generally speaking biodiesel is more expensive than normal petro diesel, especially in our country (euro 2 diesel). By using economies of scale and proper inventory control I can reduce prices of the biodiesel i make to almost the same price of normal petro diesel (sometimes lower).

*uls: 20,000 liters can be delivered in a 48 hour period from used oil to tanker, depending on the agreement with the fleet owner.

Volume is not a concern because I developed a modular processing system that can easily expand my production capacity in response to the needs of my clients.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ts, even though the contest is nearly over or over. I think you should try make a convincing video presentation for other tsikot members. Some here have a lot of muhlah & have businesses that may take interest in your product. Since you use it in your d4d it might help other tsikoteers who have problems with their diesel toyotas and are otential customers...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *blue gambit: Thanks for the advice. I will definitely do that.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    TS nu na balita sa product mo??

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yeah im curious. any developments?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so ano na?

commercial success na ba?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Biodiesel made by a fellow tsikoteer.