New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron din sa amin dealer na sobrang tamad magpalit nung presyo sa labas -- minsan nga yata isang linggong hindi nagpalit kaya yung presyo sa pump iba.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my observation is depende sa competition at customers, like along quezon ave (from roosevelt to mabuhay rotonda) big 3 including unioil diesel and gasoline are P1+ higher than in e. rodriguez sr. area (from welcome rotonda to e. garcia kamuning)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Can I make a suggestion?

Here in the US, it became my habit to visit www.gasbuddy.com to compare gas prices in my area (California). This is very helpful as it points out where I can load up cheaper gas.

With the resources of Tsikot and the many chapters nationwide, can the mods enter a tab somewhere in the front that will show gas prices of certain gas stations and their addresses. Regular posters can enter the gas prices where they loaded up. This can be a tool to have a check and balance among gas stations within a certain town, city or municipality.

This is a very good public service our group can provide. Members and non-members alike will benefit a lot from this. Please let us advocate cheaper gas prices by providing this much needed information. Just my 2 cents

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by darksword_08 View Post
    alam ku it depends kasi sa location un if malapit sa refinary at depot mas mura. but if malayo na pamahal ng pamahal

add mu pa dun different management corp kasi cla
    Not really. In Ventura county- refinery and off shore drilling & Santa barbara county- off shore drilling, both this county are next to its other rich in oil but there price of gas is higher than my town which is 125 miles away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
bat iba-iba ang presyo ng gas?