New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419
Results 4,181 to 4,184 of 4184
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    It is a misconception that LPG powered vehicles can cause health problems. It is actually the lack of knowledge..on installation of LPG kits, maintenance, condition of the vehicle to be converted, at marami pang iba.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when folks die of mysterious circumstances, imaginations go on overdrive. they bring out the list of usual suspects, and choose their favorites, depending on the situation.
    dapat ay pina-autopsiya yang mga undetermined cause of deaths.
    heh heh.
    You both do have a point. But the thing was a lot of the taxi drivers here in Cebu just refused to drive them -- at least the drivers I've talked to these past few years -- and I guess that forced the hand of operators.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post
    You both do have a point. But the thing was a lot of the taxi drivers here in Cebu just refused to drive them -- at least the drivers I've talked to these past few years -- and I guess that forced the hand of operators.
    The thing is taxis are not well maintained. The first taxis that were installed with LPG kits were old, "dilapidated", carbureted units..the very conditions that are not fit for installation with LPG kits. Worse, the kits were installed by fly by night installers. Try to talk to private car owners, with properly maintained units before and after installation that were done by accredited installers..you will get a very different feedback.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Pati motor pwede LPG..img20220310120348.jpg

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Pati motor pwede LPG..img20220310120348.jpg

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ah!
    ang ini-imagine ko kasi, saan ilalagay yung 11 kg lpg tank?

Auto-LPG Conversion Thread