New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag-search ako sa net, wala naman akong makita ill-effects...

http://www.dieselpage.com/art0898ua.htm

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's oil so it will just burn off. diesel engines are not choosy, though it may mean your engine smoking for some time until the atf is completely burned off.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    If too much may effect your engine performance. overheating is one and more takataka noise too. This is base on my experience.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why put ATF in our diesel tanks?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup why put ATF??? it would just cause your ride to emit bluish-white smoke which smells bad too.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    My customer did not purposely put lubes in his tank but for some reason he got his pajero tirik nakalimutan magkarga yata, he get his empty gallon at the back of his pajero(NOT REALLY EMPTY) then he buy diesel and put it in his pajero and go back to my place and make reklamo bakit daw wild yon engine nya and we dicover that his empty gallon has leftover of engine oil almost a lt. My P/A said to him that "may laman pa po yong galon nyo" and he replied " ok lang yan diesel naman yon ride ko" Customer is always right so my P/A gave him 3lts. of diesel and that's it

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ok. the P/A should have smell the contents of the container. ok lang yan. it would eventually burn in the cylinder. pa full tank na lang siya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    Why put ATF in our diesel tanks?
    apparently to clean the injectors... they say its a good detergent parang tide joke lang po...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha!!!...eh di zonrox na lang...hehehe. Sandali lang naman palinis ng injectors.

ATF in diesel tanks