New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vanqrvr said
    he.. he.. he.. medyo nga...
    simple theory nga, mahirap gawin kasi kailangan pa more experiment, hindi naman kasi perfect..
    I'll be waiting for that day you "perfect" the design. But I wouldn't be holding my breath though since I know better.

H2O yan paghiwalayin ang H2O magiging HHO na or dalawang hydrogen at isang oxygen,... 2H + O = H2O(product of combustion)water ulit labas sa tambutso...
    Like I said, the problem is not combining hydrogen with oxygen. The problem is the power to split water into molecules of hydrogen & oxygen. You will always have an over-unity problem hence the need to add energy from an outside source in the form of fuel or electricity just to continue the cycle.

hindi magiging pollutant kasi tubig ulit siya paglabas...
    Pollution isn't always a substance. Even waste heat from a process can be considered a pollutant.

nakaka inspire lang kasi yung iba nagawa na nila, ano pang hinihintay natin?
    For the blind to inspire others for him to lead is such a folly in the making...

Sometimes, it is truly a wonder that the world was actual able to crawl out of the ignorance of the dark ages of the past into the current technological wonder of a world we live in today.

simulan na rin natin mag experiment para maprove sa ating sarili, hindi yung puro na lang criticize...
    For any experiment to have a measure of success, it must be founded upon known and tested principles of science. If one make too large a leap in faith with science, there may not be any place to land at the far end of your jump.

A perpetual motion machine is an experiment in perpetual ignorance of the people who believe in such.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Other than the enviromental disaster that it would cause with mining a large part of the areas in the map are national parks.
    Even open pit mining can be eco friendly if the mining company would recover the mined area by filling in back the removed earth and rock. This is the current model used by open pit mining and even by garbage landfills in the developed countries.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    hehehe. medyo nagkakainitan na dito ah...
    well its simple in theory, but mahirap gawin sa applied.

water is hydrogen and oxygen. if someone can build a device which can extract the hydrogen atoms from water, use it for combustion and feed the oxygen atom sa intake and put it inside a car, ayus na.

tapos ang by product, i-feed sa radiator (dahil water ulit sya), mas ayus.
    mas maganda din kung ang by-product nung combustion is oxygen ulit, para hindi pollutant. makakatulong pa sa global warming.

sige, popondihan ko kayo. just present to me your ideas and show me a prototype. hehehehehehe.
    I'm getting interested with this phenomenon, this would be the solution of global warming and worsening economy. I thought it's only Dingle has this idea so I'm not so certain with his theory.

Imagine if you can use water as fuel in your car then you can make a bigger engine and use it as prime mover of a large power plant that generates electricity (parang hydro power plant) so we can get much cheaper electricity. Then no pollution at all. Why dont giant countries make exploration with this? I remember Einstein said you can get a tremendous amount of energy from a single atom by splitting its nucleous by means of fission. Maybe we can derive this (extracting hydrogen from water) from Einstein's theory.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    water is hydrogen and oxygen. if someone can build a device which can extract the hydrogen atoms from water, use it for combustion and feed the oxygen atom sa intake and put it inside a car, ayus na.
    I was able to catch a program in Discovery Channel last weekend where they showed how its possible to extract hydrogen from water by using an aluminum alloy. The program showed a aluminum-gallium pellet being added to water, which caused the oxygen & hydrogen in the water to split, releasing the hydrogen. They explained that the aluminum is like an M&M chocolate, where the choc (oxygen) is encased by an outer crust/shell. The gallium will break down this shell and allow the strong oxygen reaction w/ H2O to release the hydrogen.

Imagine putting this concoction together in a fuel cell to replace gasoline! Its a clean and replaceable fuel source!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by putalittlemore View Post
    OT: i think you're referring to Copernicus ...
    Copernicus made the THEORY but Galileo PROVED it using his TELESCOPE that is why he was persecuted by the church because the THEORY was PROVED and it was against the HOLY SCRIPTURE as per their interpretation... at that time what was presented by COPERNICUS is entirely INSANE...until it was said by GALILEO he can prove it and he did but the people persecuted him.

As for the HYDROGEN thing and some said here that every engine can run on hydrogen?? why do you think they use LPG instead of using HYDROGEN Gas?? because hydrogen is a HIGHLY Combustible gas that an ordinary engine cannot contain its combustion.. BMW has already developed an engine that will run on HYDROGEN it is called BMW Hydrogen7

as to filipino inventors, support is very essential especially RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT.. This is the main factor for improving.. if you will observe other countries they present their invention / innovation eventhough it looks like stupid and have nothing in USE but still they support!!

Are we proud of being Filipinos?? or we will just be branded as LABORERS??

we are looking at the wrong direction for this country and we will never be able to lift the Philippines until we focus and truly love and be proud of our country.. now almost all of us are wanting to MIGRATE to other countries, our youth are taking nursing course to go abroad??

we have the resources if we could just harness it, we will not have to worry this increase in gas prices.. BTW they have increased the minimum weekly price change from P0.50 to P1.00, I'm sure next week there will be another..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vanqrvr View Post
    mahirap mag stick na lang tayo sa proven science.. marami pa kasi room for improvement,... may mga bagay na akala natin impossible ... pero maski nga bata nakakamangha kahit hindi pa nakapag aral. tingnan natin yung hindi makatapos ng grade 1 kung ano ang nagawa niya...
    So what are you saying?... Junk all the proven science and then what?

Spoken like straight out of the dark ages. :beam:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Rephrasing it would help a lot. Now in line with alternative fuel research... Make sure it will mean more money for the stock/stake holders otherwise you can forget about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vanqrvr View Post
    ha. ha. ha. HOT na siya!... wala akong sinabi na junk all the proven science.. dark ages daw ooohhh... he. he. he...
    ang ibig kong sabihon, marami pang room para sa mga bagong tuklas... yung pagtiwalag kay galeleo yun dark ages yun. he. he. he....
    ... yet I haven't seen you do anything much other than say more useless words.

We have a lot of existing science. What we need more is innovative techniques of using the existing science & technologies. Thinking of more creative ways of using what we already have will deliver more immediate solutions than saying "we need more R&D".

Think outside the box. We might not know it yet but the future might already be here.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 8th, 2008 at 08:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage...StoryId=117757

According to those companies they still need to recover P4 for gas and a whooping P8 for diesel. I guess what some industry analyst are saying are true that the price gap between diesel and unleaded will narrow....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage...StoryId=117757

According to those companies they still need to recover P4 for gas and a whooping P8 for diesel. I guess what some industry analyst are saying are true that the price gap between diesel and unleaded will narrow....
    Ya coz they have been subsidizing the PUJs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
with the almost weekly increase in the price of gasoline & diesel