New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Like they say there are two sides to every story I heard a different one when I went to Speedlab in May, We warranty all our stuff, We had a very low fail rate of any pumps, about 1 out of a 1000, heck the one I got back as a warranty return from speed lab is in one of my personal vehicle right now, Why because it worked just fine,and i like having W/I on everything I drive. A lot of times its a install problem or bad grounding of the pump or the Power source the controller is tapped into is not up to the amps. Or something simple like a pressure switch contact being loose. Most simple fixes, that's why we also have a full time support forum to answer all questions.

Second we upgraded our pumps, these are far superior in every way.

The pump is equipped with a pressure sensing internal switch that internal bypasses fluid above the user selectable pressure is meet.

Stainless steel fasteners

Highest grade plastic housing

Powder coated diecast parts

Pumps use non-perforated, single piece diaphragms and unique, patented clamping system that insures the longest possible product life

Patented diaphragm design also helps minimize lease as no screws are place through the diaphragm itself

Motors use the highest-grad ceramic magnets and extra heavy gauge motor shells, this increase torque and operating efficiency

Pumps operate at higher pressure or lower amperage's than competitive ones.

Patented diaphragm wobbler construction improves pump performance and increases pump life due to it's unique geometry and available anti-friction coating.

Just so ya know.
    Last edited by dvldoc; November 5th, 2009 at 03:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    bro 8 months mo lang nagamit di mo pa na pa warranty madali bang masira ung alcohol injection

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I accept with information:If you consider not using alcohol at all for lesser cost, maging mas malinis ang makina kung may halong water vapor ang intake charge na fuel-air mixture. You still have to balance your overall fuel-air-water mixture for better results.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
alcohol water injection (help)