New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gud day!
    We are planning to by an 2nd hand AUV, the choice is the Revo or the Adventure mga 1999-2001 model lng...dun lng pasok un budget.

anu po mas-ok sa dalawa,in terms of everything? Family use lang po ang gamit.important po pla un luwag or seating capacity?

if Revo po,kahit gas or diesel,basta M/T,anu model po maganda? GLX, DLX, or GL?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! & GODBLESS!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Revo. You get a more spacious interior and a better engine. If your budget allows, better kung diesel kunin para matipid sa krudo at tatagal ng husto. Pinakamaganda makahanap kayo ng SR diesel para mas di mukhang matanda. Otherwise, GLX diesel offers the same level of equipment.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks sir GTi! its a big help.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sport Runner variant (1999-2001) does not have a diesel engine. Best bet is the GLX Diesel.

Avoid the 1.8 Automatic though

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Sport Runner variant (1999-2001) does not have a diesel engine. Best bet is the GLX Diesel.

Avoid the 1.8 Automatic though
    That's odd. I have seen quite a few 1st generation Sport Runner diesels around. They are quite few, but there are, AFAIK. As in talagang SR diesel yung nakasulat sa likod. Converted GLX diesels kaya mga yan?

Anyway, 1st gen Revo GLX diesel owner here. I'd say that this most certainly isn't a fast car (our family members have reported speeds of 130km/h and that it still has some more to give) but its mightily dependable and thrifty. Ours has gone as far up as Aparri, Cagayan without a fuss, gets more or less 9km/L heavy footed city mileage, has acceptable ride quality and is really easy to drive. Its really good at flood wading too. I've once accidentally got into hood deep waters, but it still got through.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Baka yung mga Sport Runner diesels are the ones from late 2002-2005. Baka naman mga converted ones

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    I was almost fooled by that one too. GL diesel in disguise yan. Note the lack of power mirrors and rear wiper and washer system. It seems that the only one that can pull off a perfect disguise is the GLX diesel only.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *GTi-Hehe. Oo nga no. Hindi ko nakita yun ah.

*Topic-I would pick Revo because of its size and engine.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks mga sir sa info. bka sa revo n nga kmi mpunta.but,still choosing.
    un SR,gas variant po ba malakas sa gas? how about po un vx200?meron kc kmi nakita,2002 model VX200,halos same price lng.thanks again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast