New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi peeps,

Alin kaya mas OK?

For 795k the Adventure GLS has a better interior and a few toys, but a weaker (non-turbo)engine. On the other hand, the comments so far is that driving comfort and handling are better.

The Crosswind has a better engine(a bit more HP/torque, better FC -- something like 12-13km/L compared to the Adventure's 9.5km/L), but the inside is pretty bare(not a big deal for me actually)...but the general consensus is that handling is not that good -- i.e. tends to pitch/lean over when making sharp turns. Granted i'm not gonna be drag racing anyone on either vehicle, imho better handling could save you from accidents/rolling over.

Maintenance wise, i think the Adventure could be cheaper. Are Isuzu parts expensive?

Comments? tia

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    badkuk, the car will be used for what ?

if it's for business purposes only then, the Isuzu will suffice.

But if you're going to use it as a family vehicle, forget the crosswind ... get the adventure.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    definitely di siya exclusively for hauling stuff; if it were, might as well go for an L300 B) Something sana that drives like a car(or some semblance of it) while having the capacity to haul stuff/people around.

i just read the crosswind review over at motioncars; though me turbo nga, performance is of a typical old school diesel pa rin.
    Last edited by badkuk; May 25th, 2010 at 01:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The XL Crosswind feels "very bare". Adventure GLS is better, IMO.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ok din naman ang adventure eh, medyo masikip nga lang compared sa crosswind. Pero mas matibay engine ng crosswind. Isuzu parts are not that expensive. We have two isuzu vehicles, normal maintenance lang din naman ang mga ginagawa dun, kasi matibay eh. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    imho overprized ang mga crosswind. mas maganda pa kahit adventure GLX power window, steering and side mirror(745k) kesa croswind XL.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    not for hauling and more for private use so go for Adventure na. I mean, sa Crosswind kasi, more of like parang truck na talaga siya hehe kapag na-drive mo (trust me on this one).

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Innova J. Maskin low end sya its still more modern and comfortable than the two dinosaurs (more than 10 years old na yung car, pero pilit parin binebenta ganun talaga ang RP car market very immature)... Just get the VVTi its not that bad fuel efficiency wise...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GLS over XL ako dito but yun nga lang in exchange of comfort and some added features like power features iba pa rin ang hatak ng crosswind esp on lower gears though mas meron ang advie sa dulo.

Super tipid ang crosswind, yung akin, mag 10 years na 12.++ kms/L pa rin sa city - ibig sabihin wala pa problema, tibay pang ilalim and walang steering shaft issue/s or anything, 14" rim for XL but with 6 studs compared to 5 stud bolts ng competitors.

14" Ventilated Discs / 14" Drums sa brakes for crosswind compared to 13" and 10" leading and trailing drums - ito na lang muna
    Last edited by XTO; May 26th, 2010 at 09:13 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Innova J. Maskin low end sya its still more modern and comfortable than the two dinosaurs (more than 10 years old na yung car, pero pilit parin binebenta ganun talaga ang RP car market very immature)... Just get the VVTi its not that bad fuel efficiency wise...

out of curiosity, what's the average FC?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Adventure GLS vs. Isuzu Crosswind XL