New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    In fact, First gen Expedition, resale price is just P500,000-P580,000. Magkasing presyo ng isang brand new Suzuki Celerio or Hyundai i10

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iba pa din ang dating ng Expedition. If you've got the money to burn (and oil wells to get fuel from) and you want to burn it, get the Expedition for the image and ride comfort.

For overall practicality, I'd go with the Grand Starex HVX. It doesn't command the same attention, but it's a solid performer. Though it may not be the most frugal diesel van, it still drinks less than the Expedition.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Iba pa din ang dating ng Expedition. If you've got the money to burn (and oil wells to get fuel from) and you want to burn it, get the Expedition for the image and ride comfort.

Oo talaga. If it's about the image, the Exped gets it with no doubt. Kahit na stock yan, as long as it's an Expedition or heck even an Explorer titignan ka ng mga tao at ibabadge ka ng " mayaman "

True enough, you won't buy an Expedition just because you have 3M to spare. You'd buy one because you've got 6M to spare. 3M for the unit itself, and the other 3M for the miscellaneous things ( gas, maintenance etc. )

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Oo talaga. If it's about the image, the Exped gets it with no doubt. Kahit na stock yan, as long as it's an Expedition or heck even an Explorer titignan ka ng mga tao at ibabadge ka ng " mayaman "

True enough, you won't buy an Expedition just because you have 3M to spare. You'd buy one because you've got 6M to spare. 3M for the unit itself, and the other 3M for the miscellaneous things ( gas, maintenance etc. )
    Talaga lang na ganyan dapat computation. Kaya iba talaga image ng naka-Expy.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    best for me is the Grand Starex HVX

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    with GPS pa.. courtesy of HANCARS

TUCSON 2011

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    HANCARS ADS
    :bond:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    In fact, First gen Expedition, resale price is just P500,000-P580,000. Magkasing presyo ng isang brand new Suzuki Celerio or Hyundai i10
    may mga 400k plus pa nga na binebenta...

world's apart ang vehicle comparison...

value for money naman parehas... it depends na lang kung gano karami ang kayang gastusin

maganda naman raw ang exped sabi ng mga kakilala kong may ganyan, may it be 1st gen, 2nd gen etc... number 1 sakit lang daw eh may kabig...

kumakabig kapag nakakakita ng gas station!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by junerski View Post
    kumakabig kapag nakakakita ng gas station!
    :3rdplace: +1 funny. Tsaka good luck sa air suspension ng gen1 exped in case masira.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Grand Starex HVX + race chip (be it Unichip, DPChip or DTS) + K&N air filter= WINNER! You get to seat more people, have more toys and Triton V8 bashing performance and Duratec I4 shaming fuel mileage.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hyundai Grand Starex HVX vs. Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer