New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    between Gen II CRV 4x4 and nissan X-trail 4x4, what would you choose and why???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nissan x-trail. it has all the 4x4 features of RAV4 and CRV, by way of 3 dashboard switch, plus the all wheel lock feature which makes it a "serious" offroader.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    make mine an X-Trail 250X... stronger engine, "better" 4wd system, edgier styling. the cr-v doesn't really feel anything special... it's very good transportation but doesn't really strive for anything beyond that (as the designers intended exactly), imo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    x-trail..better engine.

saka dami na sa pinas ng crv..think about it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    definitely thee x-trail.

lamang x-trail sa CRV in all automotive aspects or comparisons i could think of.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    xtrail na...porma pa...dami ko na nakikita sa labas gandang ganda ako.

isa pa i have good experiences with nissan...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Nissan Xtrail. Nissan parts are easier to source and "reasonably" priced vs Honda. Also had good experience with nissan, terrible with honda.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Winner by KO (X-TRAIL) nanaman hehe

sabi nga ni Sir Kimps :D :D :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm really fascinated with X-trail's polymer fenders, quite challenging to place a dent on it. Though center mounted dash is not my type.

Traction wise, All-Mode 4WD with electronic 4WD selection is an advantage over Real Time 4WD.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at first, yun lang talaga sabi kong sablay sa x-trail (the center mounted dash), while everything else about the car was great.

but driving an x-trail for a whole day, nasanay na ako sa dash nya only after less than an hour of driving. then when i got back to driving my car, parang di ako nanibago.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Honda CR-V or Nissan XTRAIL