New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The X-Trail has a bigger cargo space than the Escape/Tribute. The hard plastic surface is a boon if you bring wet and dirty stuff a lot.

The Tribute has many novelty features normally not seen in its class as standard equipment like puddle lamps, steering wheel mounted audio controls and power moonroof. The Escape has no such features but I like the exterior look much better. It is worthy of note that the A/C is very cold, even at the lowest setting.

Downsides of the Rav4 are the cramped interior a compared to these two, and the full time 4x4 which means it guzzles unnecessary gas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga sirs salamat po sa mga info. Madami po ko nalaman. 1st time ko din po kc bibili ng sasakyan. Now im torn between xtrail and escape. But mas matimbang saken ang escape kc un tlga 1st choice ko before bcoz of its astig look. Ang concern ko lang before is ung fc nya but now i came to know ok nman pla ung 2.3L variant nya. Kung san nalang po ako makakahanap ng good deal un ang pipiliin ko. Thanks again guys

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    You can't go wrong with escape 2.3l...speed, handling, looks, space, power, etc...I'm a happy owner of 05 escape FC for long drive (Manila - Bicol) is 10-14km/L at 100-140 kph. City driving with moderate traffic 6-8km/L. madami at mura ang parts sa banawe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Escape is also the most comfortable among the choices. Just make sure that you get the 2.3 engine. Newer model rin piliin mo para mas sulit kung pasok sa budget. Good luck sa paghanap!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga sirs, maraming salamat sa mga info at comments. It is very helpful for a newbie like me. So im decided now to get a ford escape 2.3l. A/t. Can u help me guys to find a good deal with my budget of 300k++. If u know somebody who is selling their escape just let me know. Ill be coming to phils nxt month.

One more thing. Where is the best place or site to look for a good deal? Is it ok to look on buy and sell sites? Bcoz most of it u need to deal with the agents so mas mahal na sha kasi may patong na. Ok sana kung sa direct owner.

Last na po. Wala kasi akong kilalang mekaniko to check the car. What are the major items na dapat ko pong icheck besides test driving it. Salamat po ulit

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    vitara ser... totoong 4x4 sa tibay sana kinonsider nyo din

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkabungkal View Post
    vitara ser... totoong 4x4 sa tibay sana kinonsider nyo din
    Sir salamat sa suggestion. But 4x2 is fine with me. Diko gusto ung porma ng mga older model of vitara. Ok ung 2007 but out of my budget sir. Thanks anyway

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Register ka sa FCP meron mga nagbebenta doon na official members...abang-abang lang.

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • User Control Panel • Login

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    Register ka sa FCP meron mga nagbebenta doon na official members...abang-abang lang.

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • User Control Panel • Login

Ok sir salamat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
buying 2nd hand suv