New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Low budget. Yaris wins bought mine last year with a P70K discount (paid P643K for it no one even comes cheaper with a 1.5L engine except Chinese cars) so for a 1.5L engine with manual option (for stick lovers) for a price less than a Vios 1.3E. Yung Jazz mahal, as a 2nd car no need to spend so much but ayos din if you're willing to spend on it... MZ2 same thing, no discount but hell its new. Pero kung MZ2 lang din, kung intayin ang Fiesta intayin na lang...
    Sir Tidus, magkano kaya estimate monthly amort ng yaris? (let say 3 to 5 years). Nagccheck kasi ako kung kaya ko ba bayaran yung monthly ng lancer or nung bago. (Pero akin pa din ang Lancer, sa mom ko yung bago, hehehe) TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    we recently faced the same dilemma recently when my wife wanted a new car.

we ended up getting a City (mainly bec my wife insisted on it) but also because it had several advantages despite the honda premium on price.

compared to the jazz, the City has more space inside. you don't feel cramped. rear seats are way more comfortable than those of the Jazz. (i pity the person who will ride in the backseat of the Jazz on a long road trip.) the City also has better ride due to the longer wheelbase. the trunk is really huge (bigger than a Camry's or Accord's) even if it does not have the ULT seats. interior is not as classy as that of the Jazz but we could live with it. imo, it's a very good family car. yung Jazz kasi pang binata (o dalaga).

compared to the vios, they have basically similar features except for the additional front airbag and power side mirrors of the City. for my wife, she was willing to spend extra for these. that and the fact that she wants her car not to look like a taxi.

we did not consider the MZ2 and the Yaris mainly bec we think a City would have better resale value than a MZ2 or Yaris.

as for the Aveo, well, it's a Chevy.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    Just saw a neon colored MZ2, very fresh looking!

If I can only burn money easily huhuhu.
    What color sir? Ang ganda ng Red na MZ2. Lalo na pag sa HB!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    Sir Tidus, magkano kaya estimate monthly amort ng yaris? (let say 3 to 5 years). Nagccheck kasi ako kung kaya ko ba bayaran yung monthly ng lancer or nung bago. (Pero akin pa din ang Lancer, sa mom ko yung bago, hehehe) TIA!
    No idea bought mine cash...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    What color sir? Ang ganda ng Red na MZ2. Lalo na pag sa HB!
    parang neon or green. basta nakita kong dumaan sa kalsada, napa-wow ako hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaris vs Jazz vs MZ2 (sedan/HB) vs city vs Vios 1.3 vs AVEO