New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    #21
    If you are worried about maintenance costs, and reliability go for the
    Vios or the altis, basically an altis is a hatchback vios with more sportiness to it and these cars are proven and tested for its reliability and durability, has very nice handling and fuel consumption pero yes laging nakikita sa road medyo nakakasawa na hehe
    Pero if hindi problem maintenance costs sa inyo
    Mas lamang ang honda city, beter handling, acceleration, interior and yess mas malaki trunk compared to the other two

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,405
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Chien View Post
    If you are worried about maintenance costs, and reliability go for the
    Vios or the altis, basically an altis is a hatchback vios with more sportiness to it and these cars are proven and tested for its reliability and durability, has very nice handling and fuel consumption pero yes laging nakikita sa road medyo nakakasawa na hehe
    Pero if hindi problem maintenance costs sa inyo
    Mas lamang ang honda city, beter handling, acceleration, interior and yess mas malaki trunk compared to the other two
    Sa dami ng benta ng honda city. Mas mura maintenance cost, assembled in santa rosa. Tested sa lubak lubak.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,269
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Chien View Post
    go for the
    Vios or the altis, basically an altis is a hatchback vios
    You mean Yaris?

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    86
    #24
    We actually went with the Yaris, yun talaga gusto ni misis eh.

    Kakakuha lang namin the other day.

    Thanks po sa lahat!

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,288
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchoi View Post
    We actually went with the Yaris, yun talaga gusto ni misis eh.

    Kakakuha lang namin the other day.

    Thanks po sa lahat!
    yehehey!!!

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16
    #26
    hi! we're also interested on buying a Yaris this coming May
    would you mind sharing your dealer's contact details?

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,997
    #27
    Ang matino laban lang dito eh City vs Yaris.

    Pero City panalo

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,288
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Ang matino laban lang dito eh City vs Yaris.

    Pero City panalo
    errr... why discount the vios?
    isn't the vios a yaris with a rear trunk?

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    8,997
    #29
    doc d

    Eh sa engine oo same.

    Pero sa looks maganda likod yaris

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,288
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    doc d

    Eh sa engine oo same.

    Pero sa looks maganda likod yaris
    now that you mention it...
    the new vios's rear looks too... flashy. parang over-rhinestoned sunglasses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Yaris M/T, Vios 1.3E M/T or City M/T