New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd get the vios. there's more of 'em on the road. this translates (to me) to cheaper & easier to source spare parts, and more plentiful knowledgeable mechanics.
    Between Vios and Yaris, I'm inclined to get the Yaris instead. Is it safe to assume that your statement is true since same lang naman sila ng engine?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Synth007 View Post
    True. Lalo na sa CVT

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk
    As long as the oil meets the vehicles requirements... mag1 liquimoly makes different cvt fluids.

Many honda cvt trans failed because they thought that it needed a regular atf. Idiotssss

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yaris gets my vote.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Vios here.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchoi View Post
    Between Vios and Yaris, I'm inclined to get the Yaris instead. Is it safe to assume that your statement is true since same lang naman sila ng engine?
    the mechanicals, probably yes.
    but the beauty marks... lights, badges, even the bumper (someone was asking here some weeks ago, for a replacement bumper... wala...).

what do i want, if i were me? the yaris. it looks nicer. the hell with parts.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the mechanicals, probably yes.
    but the beauty marks... lights, badges, even the bumper (someone was asking here some weeks ago, for a replacement bumper... wala...).

what do i want, if i were me? the yaris. it looks nicer. the hell with parts.
    We barely see any Yaris on the road, but when we see one, it does indeed look nice. Wife also has the Yaris on top of the list. I would have loved the Jazz, if only we're not budget-constrained.

Now, colors naman.

When we visited the showroom, silver lang ang meron, maganda sa picture yung blue mica metallic pero haven't seen it in person. I've seen a blue Innova on the road though, which I think is a blue mica metallic, hinde namen nagustuhan.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchoi View Post
    We barely see any Yaris on the road, but when we see one, it does indeed look nice. Wife also has the Yaris on top of the list. I would have loved the Jazz, if only we're not budget-constrained
    40k lang naman ata ang price difference ng 1.3 Yaris at 1.5 Jazz, onting ipon lang yun

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hot Hatches are ok ....

Until you need to carry some cargo that "smells" strong.

Then you will wish for something else.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Hot Hatches are ok ....

Until you need to carry some cargo that "smells" strong.

Then you will wish for something else.
    hah!
    i once had to transport something smelly. 'twas a sedan i had.
    nevertheless, kinula ko yung sasakyan sa ilalim ng init ng araw with all doors and trunk open for 2 weeks afterward.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd get the Jazz over the Yaris, if we include the Jazz in the options.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast