New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Good Day fellow Tsikoters. Newbie here pag dating sa kotse.

Our family is Planning to buy a SUV next month or early next year. Ano po ma recommend nyo sa 3? Eto po gagamitin namin every otherday sa Cavite, Medyo long drive po sa General Trias kasi work namin. Manila kami nakatira. Tsaka sa mga family outing.

Saw earlier the Everest 4x2 MT and Xtrail CVT 2wd, Medyo magkalapit na yung price. Pero pinaka mura na yung Roadmaster.

Question ko lang po.
    1. Ano po pinaka ok pag dating sa FC?
    2. Pinaka ok na ride? ( maka Isuzu kasi kami sa bahay, Medyo matagtag)
    3. Bang for the buck
    4. After service tsaka parts availability
    5. PInaka durable?
    6 Lastly yung "porma" factor.

Salamat po sa mag rereply.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Question ko lang po
    1. FC - Everest and since its a diesel, mas mura price/liter
    2. X-trail, both old and new really comfortable. The Everest is a bit bouncy.
    3. Roadmaster, its old but at the price medyo sulit na din. Everest is also okay
    4. Any I think. It will also depend on the dealer
    5. Everest is tougher since its pick up based
    6. Everest, mas macho. X-trail new one is maporma din naman

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. FC - I'd say Everest. It's a turbo diesel/CRDi, and the guys at FCP do vouch for its power and torque, such that you don't have to floor it each time to feel the power. I don't think the X-trail is wanting in power, but power in gasoline-fed rides come a bit later in the rev range, hence the need to push it a bit more.
    2. Ride - X-trail. It's more car-like than the rugged Everest. Though you could improve the Everest's ride with shock upgrades, but it still wouldn't be as car-like as the X-trail.
    3. Bang for the buck - Check out the 5 other factors you listed na lang and see which ones add up to the 'bang'.
    4. After service tsaka parts availability - Depends on your area and regular route, I would think. Choose the vehicle who has casas nearer your route.
    5. PInaka durable - Depends on how much abuse you intend to subject it to. Kung paved roads ka naman usually, and occasional dirt roads, I think both will handle it well. If you load up more, however, the Everest would be the tougher ride.
    6 Lastly yung "porma" factor. - This is personal, based on taste. I'd probably go with the Everest since I'm favoring for the tough truck look now.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rstu634 View Post
    Versace is a cutting-edge fashion designer of luxury goods, handbags,fragrances, accessories and lifestyle for men and women.wallets,purse.
    Wrong thread

Xtrail Roadmaster/ Xtrail CVT 2WD/Everest 4X2 MT W/ Ice package