New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    And also, beware of the things that might need repairing. Syempre you wouldn't really know how was it handled etc. etc.

For a more than a decade old vehicle repairs are EXPECTED. ;)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Para sa akin mas keeper ang Safari kaysa Revo provided you have the means to have it in good running conditions.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bossing, baka takaw tingin lang yan. hindi mo naman kailangan yan, e. tingnan mo, wala kang maisip na matinong rason, kaya ka humihingi na ideya dito... siguro bored ka lang sa reliability ng revo..
    putting the money in the bank in a time deposit, you'll get 1K monthly interest ..
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if i was asked that question... ill take the safari. if and only if i can afford to maintain it.

if not then stick with your revo. reliable, low milage, fresh.

i had that dilemma before of trading my EK with an 04 accord. its owned by my friend. its a real good deal since straight swap lang. kaso i had to think of the gas consumption, a/t would be an added cost, money to spend if it breaks down, etc. so in the end, hindi na ko pumayag kasi compared to the accord, barya lang maintenance ko.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Please look into what dr. d said, I somewhat agree with him, pero if you are rich and have plenty of bucks for keeping the safari rather than spending your money on some upgrades on your revo or investments, get the safari.

Pero kung sa baha mo siya ipang tatapat, baka lalo madali maluma at mag ka rust yung safari.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Would you trade your revo for a safari?