New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so why is he selling it for a song? is there something wrong with it, that he's willing to sell it at a loss?
    and do you really need it? hindi kaya takaw tingin lang yan...
    if the stories i hear are true, these highly modified semi-monsters are a bottomless pit for expenses...
    but if you live in a swamp... heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If the stiffness and the roughness of the Hilux`s ride even when driven on city streets wouldnt be a problem then WHY NOT? ( [SIZE=1]pero sayang pa rin yung strada eh )

[SIZE=2]Follow your heart, kunin mo kung ano ang gusto mo.....malay mo, you`ll enjoy more when you`re driving that monster rig rather than driving that ***y thing. [/SIZE] [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so why is he selling it for a song? is there something wrong with it, that he's willing to sell it at a loss?
    and do you really need it? hindi kaya takaw tingin lang yan...
    if the stories i hear are true, these highly modified semi-monsters are a bottomless pit for expenses...
    but if you live in a swamp... heh heh.
    He's not selling it for a song. In fact, I have to shell out a little more cash if ever I decide to sell the Strada, which has a market value of 750-800k (mine is bought 2006 kasi). There's nothing wrong with the hilux except that the rig is too tall that's why I plan to change to smaller tires and remove the body lift. The owner is now based abroad and he goes home only once a year so he doesn't have the time to take care of his rig that's why he's disposing it.

Anyway, thanks guys, really. Now it's time for me to think hard. Follow the heart or the mind. It has been my dream kasi to own an LN106 since it was released. Wala lang akong pera noon. Noong nagkakwarta naman ako, wala naman akong mabiling fresh na unit, kaya kung anu-anong pick-up ang binili ko. Now is my chance, baka hindi na maulit.

Pero, mag-iisip pa rin ako.

Mag-update na lang ako later. Thanks again

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    He's not selling it for a song. In fact, I have to shell out a little more cash if ever I decide to sell the Strada, which has a market value of 750-800k (mine is bought 2006 kasi). There's nothing wrong with the hilux except that the rig is too tall that's why I plan to change to smaller tires and remove the body lift. The owner is now based abroad and he goes home only once a year so he doesn't have the time to take care of his rig that's why he's disposing it.

Anyway, thanks guys, really. Now it's time for me to think hard. Follow the heart or the mind. It has been my dream kasi to own an LN106 since it was released. Wala lang akong pera noon. Noong nagkakwarta naman ako, wala naman akong mabiling fresh na unit, kaya kung anu-anong pick-up ang binili ko. Now is my chance, baka hindi na maulit.

Pero, mag-iisip pa rin ako.

Mag-update na lang ako later. Thanks again

Follow your heart doc drave!
    But no doubt the LN106 is really a very tempting rig to own.

on the other hand, Im speaking as a strada lover, 2 trucks in the garage would really look nice....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just get it.

You can always buy a new Strada bone stock if ever you are going to miss it.

But you will end up scratching what's there to scratch if someone in your place eventually ends up with the Hilux. You do not want that feeling of missed opportunity, don't you?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I scratched my own itch..

Here's the link...
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...00#post1300800

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Would you trade this....