New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *eljo3025

Hehe, no worries, I can easily pass of as a working 20 year old guy from the corporate ladder unfortunately, I've inherited a look-old-look rather than my other sibling's look-young-look. It has its perks... like managing to go into R-13 movies (Matrix Reloaded pa nun) at 11.

*thread

I'm pretty sure I'm not that type of guy that would buy another car at 2-3 years again even if I can afford one easily. I'd say the next car would probably be a daddy car for the kids... and that's years away.

Household's culture revolves around bargaining and financial freedom as a core. Funny on how I still remember haggling over my "allowance" from my father. In the end, I got a nice sum (compared to my HS allowance anyway). Unfortunately, I found out that my brother's similar college allowance was even higher (and that's when movie prices costs Php140) and later protested for "wage increases" due to "inflation" which failed as I expected. Haha..

Since I'm pretty sure they wouldn't barge on their decision for me to split the cash if I purchased something lower, I'll settle for a Sonata. I'd still raise my brows over the Premium variant though, even I'll have a tough time justifying how spending the extra 200k for bigger rims, panoramic glass roof, push start buttons (everything they'll equate as unnecessary) is worth it. Maybe I should go use the "I need the 200% more airbags!" argument

Given a budget I can get to keep for myself, I'd really purchase a fast bike. Fuel efficient (better than a car anyway), cheaper than a Civic (it's not a Ducati no worries), and more practical (must hit side mirrors along the way..). They didn't like how the mortality rate for bikes though

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You can try computing for the ROI of each car and see which is better for your financials.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Goodluck sa maintenance ng hundred thousand peso bikes.

Even BMW bikes are cheaper than Civic FDs, rich people still find it a hard time taking care of their own bikes.

Pati magkano yung hospital bills pag naaksidente ang rider.

Tsaka nga pala paano maisasakay ang mga LCD TV sa motorcycle?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Would you compromise on your first car?