New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    onga ano. pero japanese rin naman siguro ang ibang parts?

OT: sir drey, dba you're from bukidnoon?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Picture from MIAS.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nice...

sa totoo lang di talaga ako masyado nagagandahan sa QQ. parang chevy spark, eh di rin naman ako fan nun eh. ang maganda lang sa kanya is fc, and foglamps and spoiler that come in stock. can alto manage 30km/l? eto kasi narinig ko sa chery QQ owner sa chery thread...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    30 km/l where, is the question. I don't doubt it's possible, but the question is if it's possible in traffic?

In traffic, the Alto can get between 11-17 km/l... but we got those numbers because we thrashed the living daylights out of it to get any acceleration at all.

I'd prefer getting a Getz over these two... but you never know... the only thing I don't like about the QQ is the short warranty... the Chana Benni is coming in. It's more expensive, with a bigger engine, but I think they're offering a 3 year 100,000 km warranty... esep esep...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    i would still prefer the japanese alto
    hindi naman made in japan ang alto

INDIAN ALTO

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    hindi naman made in japan ang alto

INDIAN ALTO
    loko ka syur ah ..

ayoko ng mag comment bout sa "indian vehicles" baka may INFRACTIONS naman ako marecieve .. REASON: inapropriate language ..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    nice...

sa totoo lang di talaga ako masyado nagagandahan sa QQ. parang chevy spark, eh di rin naman ako fan nun eh. ang maganda lang sa kanya is fc, and foglamps and spoiler that come in stock. can alto manage 30km/l? eto kasi narinig ko sa chery QQ owner sa chery thread...
    OT: wushoo inadd pa ko sa FS ..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    30 km/l where, is the question. I don't doubt it's possible, but the question is if it's possible in traffic?

In traffic, the Alto can get between 11-17 km/l... but we got those numbers because we thrashed the living daylights out of it to get any acceleration at all.

I'd prefer getting a Getz over these two... but you never know... the only thing I don't like about the QQ is the short warranty... the Chana Benni is coming in. It's more expensive, with a bigger engine, but I think they're offering a 3 year 100,000 km warranty... esep esep...
    sa highway po ang fc na yun. and i dont like the benni's design..

Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    OT: wushoo inadd pa ko sa FS ..
    sa "is the 2008 alterra that good?" thread ko nakita ang add mo. pinost mo kasi!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir nikky, nga pala, bout the benni you've suggested, well, still chinese.. although i know sometime it will improve. hyundai i10 is comming!!! just for 420k, same price range with alto, better looks, performance, same engine with getz..

mmmm,, esep esep!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hyundai i10 na! Forget the Chinese cars for now, for me they are only buyable after a decade probably....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Would buy a Chery QQ vs. Suzuki Alto? which would you prefer?