New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tama ka rin bro. pero hindi pa final ang 420k price ng i10.
    e kung totoo ngang 420k lang ang i10, naku, patay alto. they'll be with a ton of problems. they have to drop the price to 200k wahaha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Im a 5'11" guy, 200 pounder. here are my thoughts about the subcompact cars. hope this helps.

Cherry

Na try ko na i test drive ang cherry qq na 1.1 manual, okay naman cya.
    na try ko din yung automatic na 800cc...relaxing ang ride kasi matic...pero...

1. me ubo cya bago umarangkada
    2. you can use the tiptronic style, but the RPM should reach around 3500 bago ka mag shift para maganda ang pasok ng makina.. 3500RPM will consume gas, para kang naka depress sa accelerator non!
    3. none of the body lines ng cherry qq e pantay. front door line and back door line ndi pantay. Gas cover ndi masara ng maayos, Plastics sa loob are fading and chipped off, lalo na sa handles. And this was their showroom model ha! imagine sa structure integrity na ganun, how much more sa loob ng engine na ndi mo nakikita? tsk tsk..

Alto:

1. Tried the alto, okay naman cya pero bitin ang 3 cylinder sakin.
    2. interiors are okay but nothing new or fancy
    3. shifting gears is a bit flimsy...(not sure if this is because Indian make cya)

Spark:

1. i have the spark, i just hate it na manual lang ang meron
    2. 14km/l bumper to bumper with a/c
    3. suspension is great
    4. engine noise dampers naka install, so quiet ride
    5. interiors are great! ndi cheap tignan.
    6. leg room for my height is superb. kasya ako! i can put my elbow sa driver door and ride it like a sedan.
    7. shifting gears are soft, superb. ang complain ko lang medyo malayo ang tulak or gap for each gear so medyo you have to reach out to gear it right.
    8. engine is 4 cylinder with 2 valves each. if i need to overtake, it does not disappoint. umaakyat ako sa matarik na road using 2nd gear. but you have to do it on 2500RPM above.
    9. nauunahan ko ang getz and aveo sa arangkada! kaya din unahan ang altis basta on low RPMs lang, pero pag bumirit ang altis 3500RPM pataas, lagot ang auto mo.
    9. i hate the seats sa likod, medyo dretso ang upo and there are no headrest for back seat passengers, takot ako ma whiplash cla sa leeg pag nabangga likod.
    10. pricey, i know i got the expensive one pero my wife and i are happy with it.

Getz:

1. my mom has the getz matic
    2. tipid din sa gas but not as tipid nung spark
    3. bitin ang premera unless you depress the gas pedal, which makes it drink fuel!
    4. spacious! inggit ako!

Antayin ang Hyundai i10!!! almost same dimensions as the spark, but comes with dual airbags and ABS pag high end ang pinasok nila dito. spark meron din e kaya lang on the high end din. they only sold the 2nd to the highest end here in the phil.

hope this helps!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    may kilala na po kayong QQ owner? any feedback from qq owners?
    ginagamit na yan ng coca cola for their fleet.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    siguro alto na lang. subok na ang suzuki badge.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    OT:
    ginagamit ng coke ang cherry for their product coke cherry ehehhe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Would buy a Chery QQ vs. Suzuki Alto? which would you prefer?