New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ** The power windows and alloy wheels now give the Mirage GLX more points in my book.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    speaking of bullying...
    they are cutting in front of me and my wigo...
    they never did that when i was driving my innova...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't know why there are some people who drive like complete jackasses when they are aboard a big vehicle. It does not only apply to rude bus drivers but it is becoming common for some driving midsize/fullsize SUVs. There are a handful of times Fortuners, Montero Sports, Everests, and Trailblazers cut people off the roads as if they have complete authority doing it. No offense to some decent drivers but such attitude gets to be really annoying. There was even this one time that a Suburban was trying to squeeze in between my car and another MPV with the honking and horn buzzing. It gets more rampant when I'm driving my Fiesta though not as common when I'm driving my Accord.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ako advantage for me ang maliit. I-cut ako ng bigger vehicles, sisingit naman ako sa hindi sila kasya. Parang tricycle lang ang lapad e

And disadvantage naman ng maliit base on my experience nung SUV dala ko, sabay sabay kami dumeretso ng stop light. Di ko kasi napansin, isa lang ang traffic enforcer, pumili lang ng isang huhulihin. Yung pinakamaliit. Hinayaan mga SUV

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    speaking of bullying...
    they are cutting in front of me and my wigo...
    they never did that when i was driving my innova...
    had experienced this when i was driving a Getz.... even yung mga pagbibigay sa mga intersections and mga siksikan.
    but they have not done this to me when I am driving an Altis or a MS.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *justin_

Manual compute give me 10-12 km/l city driving.

--------
    Also note the be prepared to be bullied as stated above if you buy a mini car.
    Normally mga naeencounter ko na as*hole driver eh mga driver nang van at full size suv. Iniisip ko na lang palagi na binabatukan sila nang mga amo nila kapag di sila sumisingit o kaya namimiss na nila si inday kaya panay flash nang ilaw.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    In my tito's experience with wigo AT, hindi ganun kaganda ang FC, nasa around 8 lang siya. Hindi siya matahimik sa kakareklamo sa consumption, mas matipid pa daw ang 1st gen jazz niya na luma

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babybackrivs View Post
    In my tito's experience with wigo AT, hindi ganun kaganda ang FC, nasa around 8 lang siya. Hindi siya matahimik sa kakareklamo sa consumption, mas matipid pa daw ang 1st gen jazz niya na luma
    Bakit kaya ser? While yung iba okay ang fc.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    when new, my wigo AT did 8 km/li. after 1000 km oil change and odo now at 1500 km, it's giving me 9 km/li in the city. the engine has now smoothened significantly.. it's not as loud nor vibratious as before..
    i was told this wigo's engine design is at least 10 years old, and has no electro-mechanical tricks.. just a basic engine.. hence the not-so-comparably good fuel sipper..

but hey! i'm coming from a gas-guzzling 7 km/li car.. so i'm not about to complain just yet..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Siguro break in period? Tinanong pa niya SA niya bakit ganun and gusto ipacheck. Sana break in period lang and mag improve FC over time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast