New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ya, older cefiro (yung mas mahaba) nga pala yung FR....uso na sir ang drifting and mostly nissans (200sx/silvia) ang gamit dito....limited areas pa lang...like in my place sa angeles (loob ng clark) medyo nagiging monthly na ang drift driving events dun...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    humihiga tires ng benz medyo pag sagad na ikot... siguro has to do with RWD din...
    The Mercedes' positive caster angle improves straight line stability and cornering.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ganda naman ng nissan sales talk lang ng buy n sell na kesyo ganyan ang nissan para makuha nila ng mababa.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    It's the Infiniti I30 in the U.S. (where it wears a 3.0l V6). Rebadge kits are available in Megamall but it only fits the very first model. Subsequent models took a styling direction more in tune with Asian tastes.

Mahina talaga market demand for pre-owned M-Class sedans. Our Volvo 850 was priced cheaper than the cheapest Picanto when we got it.
    Aside from the badges (the Infiniti badge and the "I30" on the trunk), they they also differ in the trunk reflector garnish (INFINITI instead of CEFIRO, though I'm pretty sure it can be shaved off and replaced with INFINITI), in the grille, and the wheel center caps where instead of "NISSAN" engraved, the Infiniti badge is etched in black.

Anyone had the chance to do the complete exterior rebadge? Would the entire rebadge kit be available in Megamall (Concorde?) or are the center caps and grille and rear garnish sourced separately? Around how much might a complete exterior rebadge cost?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusblutrooper View Post
    maybe daydreamin...kelan kaya ang bagsak ng presyo ng 350Z para makabile ako ng sportscar hehehe (really daydreamin)
    bagsak presyo nyan sigurado pag naging kasing dami na sya ng sentra sa market hehehe

dream car ko din yan. yung 1997 or 1998 240SX i think nasa around 600K... pero super hirap hanapin. lalo na yung 300ZX (predecessor ng 350Z). nakakita ko ng isa, medyo laspag pa (mukang galing clark/subic). dami naghahanap nyan these days dahils sa 'drift' craze.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
WHY nissan cefiro WHY????