New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Heavy truck, heavy AWD system. I think we tested it at under 10 seconds, but only just.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    for me i tried mazda cx9 prado pajero what else name it under 3m 7seaters for me the ford explorer limited edition 300hp you try it believe me guyz

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_sebastian26 View Post
    for me i tried mazda cx9 prado pajero what else name it under 3m 7seaters for me the ford explorer limited edition 300hp you try it believe me guyz
    So can you pls share details and outcome of your test drives? So we can balance performance and value. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    CX9 owner here.

From a standstill, this car can drive like a bat out of hell.

There seems to be a split second hesitation when you floor it, but it makes up with that delay, as soon as RPM starts racing up.

The only negative is the relatively high PMS when you bring it to Mazda, but being a V6, one shouldn't really be complaining, right?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon21 View Post
    CX9 owner here.

From a standstill, this car can drive like a bat out of hell.

There seems to be a split second hesitation when you floor it, but it makes up with that delay, as soon as RPM starts racing up.

The only negative is the relatively high PMS when you bring it to Mazda, but being a V6, one shouldn't really be complaining, right?
    Fully agree with you on standstill-go performance. Floored CX9 V6 tone is music to my ears.

Can you clarify what do you mean with high PMS? How much for which PMS?
    So far I have never paid more than P5k per PMS in casa for CX9. Have already tried both Mazda Greenhills and C5/Pasig, I have to say that fees are better in C5/Pasig. Both casa are good though.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^^ Mga sirs hindi ba po kasali ang cx-9 sa yojin3?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oh really? P5k for pms of cx9? Must be the first 10k kms. Wait till 20k and up, or ur yoijin 3 runs out. Let us know how much the pms is.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    My actual costs:
    10k PMS - less than P4k
    20k PMS - less than P5k

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bfphuket View Post
    ^^ Mga sirs hindi ba po kasali ang cx-9 sa yojin3?
    Kasama, if you bought any Mazda car after Jan-2013.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123