New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I am a little concerned about the fuel guzzling thirst of Nissan X-Trail. Even the 4x2 is a guzzler. That fact would take it off my list of recommendable vehicles.
    I did not consider the gasoline consumption sir because i really like the look of Nissan Xtrail kaya bias... But for SUV including the old cars, i really like land cruiser specially the 1980's model coz we used to have one and that land cruiser is the work horse of the family siya pinagraduate kami magkakapatid nun before we have sell that cruiser...

I remember may hila hila pa siya trailer working in our fam business of paper and scrap....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    I did not consider the gasoline consumption sir because i really like the look of Nissan Xtrail kaya bias... But for SUV including the old cars, i really like land cruiser specially the 1980's model coz we used to have one and that land cruiser is the work horse of the family siya pinagraduate kami magkakapatid nun before we have sell that cruiser...

I remember may hila hila pa siya trailer working in our fam business of paper and scrap....
    Kung X-Trail habol mo and you don't mind the gas consumption, you might as well consider a 2nd hand V6 Outlander. Now THAT has both looks and speed. The chassis and drivetrain, if I'm not mistaken, is derived from the Evo X too. Whaddya think?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Problema lang naman kung kakasya sa loob ng Mini o hindi eh.....

:hysterical:

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Kung X-Trail habol mo and you don't mind the gas consumption, you might as well consider a 2nd hand V6 Outlander. Now THAT has both looks and speed. The chassis and drivetrain, if I'm not mistaken, is derived from the Evo X too. Whaddya think?
    Yeahp, the Outlander looks good .... looks very good.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    so many cars to choose from *950k.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    vrooommm vrooommmm correct...hehehe

ako * 950K kinabagsakan ko ay kia carens LX AT

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The outlander would be best CBU Japan with great interior materials and overall design.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    780K nalang pala yung mga '07 Outlander V6 ngayon..

Sarap! haha. 220BHP ata 'to diba?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd recommend this one. Mitsubishi Outlander AT - 08 - Cars for sale NCR - AyosDito.ph Top of the line V6 with very low mileage at just 19000kms.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Problema lang naman kung kakasya sa loob ng Mini o hindi eh.....

oo nga. ung ang malaking problema kung mag kakasya sa Mini! :rofl:

I agree with Renzo. Accepted naman yung walang Power steering. As long as you have proper exercise naman siguro. and the fact knowing that you're owning a muscle car just takes you back to the age where it was so exciting and fun to drive a bare car with no gizmos.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What is your vehicle  of choice for P950k?