New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Thanks sa mga response and infos. Now i got another dilemma, my wifey now asking to get Automatic para daw magamit din nya.. Kaso A/T prices are around 720k up.. Now i dont have the option to go M/T, even i prefer it more.. I guess i will end up choosing for Honda Jazz 1.5 A/T. I guess now i need to do some more readings again regarding A/T cars and prices.. Now my DP is only be now 50%.. Thanks for the help

Accent Blue 1.6AT. :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hehehe.. dami suggestion.. I guess everyone have their point of view. Pero bigla ako napaisip dun for praticallity go for Vios.. Yah i agree, still vios overall rating in all aspects is good. Kaso new vios next year will be release. Buying a vios now is not the right time. Now im starting to feel, i need to wait for next year, since car companies now are starting to offer for the best for the sedan segment. Just waiting for the new Jazz facelift to be release.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i just hitched a ride with my neighbor this morning. her car is a honda city 1.3 a/t, and it's got a good economy (as she says,) and yes, it's got a dual airbag. be sure thought that when the kids are on-board, don't let them sit as front-passengers because of the airbag. the safest minimum age for front passengers w/ airbag is 12 years of age. nakakasuffocate kasi ang airbag. just a friendly reminder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What will you buy if you have 400k DP