New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    with the definition posted above, all have good definition of what "lifestyle pickup" is.

for me, lifestyle pickup is having the comfort, ride, power, look of a car, but with a stance of a suv/pickup. being able to use your ride for your leisure/sports trip.

with that said...strada is a lifestyle pickup for me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Paranoia Lifestyle.

always have to check the rearview if somewants wants to steal your stuff
    ... and so the hardtop lid was invented...

i use my strada as my daily car. and on weekends to haul my scuba gear and tanks, to play airsoft, golf, camping or whatever suits the activity of the club. and soon to bring the crib, stroller, baby bags and stuff of my junior, hehehe... mobile home... for me, i consider my strada as a sedan with double or triple the cargo space

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post

for me, lifestyle pickup is having the comfort, ride, power, look of a car, but with a stance of a suv/pickup. being able to use your ride for your leisure/sports trip.
    I agree with the definition above. Its more of having the comfort of an SUV but has the capability of hauling things if needed.

I am driving Ford Explorer Sport Trac with Carryboy Canopy! That's an SUV/Truck for me!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    There are alot of pickups out there that aren't used as workhorses. It's just that the strada (and the navara) takes the cake by giving a more comfortable ride that's viable for daily driving.

For me, I think I'm going to stick to a pickup/suv in the future, simply for the durability it affords.

Maybe by then every manufacturer has found a way to find a good compromise between utiliy and comfort.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Used more for comfort, travelling and anything similar to that. It's not used as a utility vehicles such as carrying heavy dirty loads from point a to point b.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What does "lifestyle pickup" exactly mean?