New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I love my vitara! thats for sure!

the only thing i will consider with the terrano is the rear leg and cargo space. other than that, wala na... hmmm.. or cguro yung diesel engine too will count. ...pero vitara pa din talaga! hehe. tapos sali ka na sa Vtara Club of the Philippines. ;)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TD27's were on Pathfinders 4x4's, too. 3.2's only came with the Frontiers series. The 4x2 manual Frontier is still TD27. It's ok as long as you don't fill up the cargo bed to capacity. Just don't expect it to be like a 1.6 sedan. Even Kia Picantos will eat you alive on the open road.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    kung terrano, DIESEL.

kung gas, VITARA.
    ditto

but if you're torn between the two, id be happy with the Vitara.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    TD27's were on Pathfinders 4x4's, too. 3.2's only came with the Frontiers series. The 4x2 manual Frontier is still TD27. It's ok as long as you don't fill up the cargo bed to capacity. Just don't expect it to be like a 1.6 sedan. Even Kia Picantos will eat you alive on the open road.
    this might be a bit off topic already but anyway I'll shoot a question. How does the TD27 on the pathfinders compare to the engine of the strada gen 1? I have driven a Gen 1 strada numerous times and find its power ok.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Vitara or Terrano? [Merged]