New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You should get the XT. There will be no XT model on the next generation Forester.

If carrying a big dog, I would suggest the Forester over the XV. All Forester models are on sale (200k off).

Oo nga, very tempting. I was all set on a gas CRV later this year (3Q/4Q) but with the current Subaru sales... I need to talk to my "boss" about this when she's in a good mood.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cky View Post
    Thanks for the tip Sir Egan101
    The Forester has enough room for a big dog.

Last edited by Egan101; June 12th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Daily driver dr. d...mostly city driving and weekend getaways with a malamute inside
    if the malamute will sit beside you (strapped like any other passenger, and i am not even sure if this is legal. heh heh), any of these cars will do.

but if it needs its cage...
    measure the cage, sir, and then go see the kona and the vitara, and see if the measurements can be accommodated. if dog is still "small", make allowances for growth (of dog and of cage).

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the malamute will sit beside you (strapped like any other passenger, and i am not even sure if this is legal. heh heh), any of these cars will do.

but if it needs its cage...
    measure the cage, sir, and then go see the kona and the vitara, and see if the measurements can be accommodated. if dog is still "small", make allowances for growth (of dog and of cage).
    dr. d no cage...just like sa picture ni Egan101...lito lang ko sa dami ng features ng vitara...at the same time nanghihihayang ko if di ko makukuha civic... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dr. d no cage...just like sa picture ni Egan101...lito lang ko sa dami ng features ng vitara...at the same time nanghihihayang ko if di ko makukuha civic... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    in that case...
    vitara.
    or crv, para ka-dugo ng civic.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Take the Vitara for a test drive and also the Civic. I suggest you also give the Subies a test drive.

If you really want a crossover, take the Civic out of your choices. In terms of capability, I don't think the Vitara is up there with the XV.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm for civic, pero panu si canine? Haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    try visiting the dealerships. i went to nissans and isuzus but missed fords. i easily ruled out the terra [emoji28]

FOCUS

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Try mo vW Golf GTS para maiba naman

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Try mo vW Golf GTS para maiba naman
    Panalo sir minicarph! Di lang kaya ng budget

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast