New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    If i were in your situation, i would definitely get the Honda city 2009.. why? it is a good investment and the new city 2009 will remain its freshness for 5-years until 2014-2015 before Honda will again make a new Honda city 4th Gen in the Philippine soil. If ever u get the low-end altis, only a few difference compared to the city 2009, just save the money and have ur city 2009 set-up.. Good looks, High power for a 1.3Liter engine and you can even add modulo kits if you want it to be more fresh the hook....

Altis, is a higher class compared to the city.. its rivals are the Honda civic, Ford Docus, Mazda 3,..... a different category on that level...

but if your looking betwen the vios and the city, many votes will go with the city, its fresh, styling, sporty, and most of all it depends on your preference...

but for me, i go with the city..... it depends on tastes nalang cguro.... who knows maybe next year may bagong facelift or limitted edtion naman ang vios.. but the Honda city 2009 is the last production, before the 4th Gen arrives in philippine shores that would be between 2014 - 2015... matagal pa bagong mag realese ang Handa... rest assured if you buy the 2009 city you car will be a big-hit for the 1st year until 2014.... hands down ako dito...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota maintenance has the potential to be cheaper down the road because of the abundance of replacement parts.

However keep in mind that not all replacement parts are created equal and a lot will fall below OEM quality to the point of being defective or undurable.

Between the two, I'm for the Vios at the moment.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    altis nalang. 2nd choice city.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    if between vios and city, i'll get the city.

if between city and altis, i'll get the altis.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Prestige: Definitely the Altis...

Comfort and toys inside the car..Definitely City

For me, if you plan to change cars every 5 years, get the city. But if you plan to hold onto it longer, get the Altis, its very durable

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    practical> looks = toyota

city vs altis = altis

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Altis of course...2nd choice would be the all-new city.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Vios vs. New City 09 vs. Altis: Practicality vs. Looks vs. Prestige