New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Will probably try a Tarlac-Manila measurement next time since SCTEX to Tarlac is much flatter than SCTEX to Subic. I might get better FC there.

As to the Vios running rich, I think it would've been better if they just improved the aux fan cooling of the car, especially since it's longer now with a bit more hood space than the gen 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. I'm figuring it's part of the reason why the City is so much better on the highway. It uses a dual fan set-up and a smaller grille area. Taking both upper and lower (bumper) grille area into account, the City's frontal drag is tiny compared to the Vios, which has a three-piece grille, with a much bigger lower, feeding a smaller radiator and single fan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Will probably try a Tarlac-Manila measurement next time since SCTEX to Tarlac is much flatter than SCTEX to Subic. I might get better FC there.

As to the Vios running rich, I think it would've been better if they just improved the aux fan cooling of the car, especially since it's longer now with a bit more hood space than the gen 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. I'm figuring it's part of the reason why the City is so much better on the highway. It uses a dual fan set-up and a smaller grille area. Taking both upper and lower (bumper) grille area into account, the City's frontal drag is tiny compared to the Vios, which has a three-piece grille, with a much bigger lower, feeding a smaller radiator and single fan.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    vios parin sir

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345