New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda sana swift, pero parang maliit pa din ang vios for a family of 5.
    a city, an altis or an avanza will be ok, i think.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    parang mahirap pumili ngayon, madami kasi pagpipilian para sa 750K below na budget.
    hindi ko nga lang alam if yung bagong honda jazz eh nasa ganito rin na range.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Take note, though... if you're getting the Vios... the "G" is probably a better buy than the "Limited Edition", for several reasons:

1. The Vios's headlamp reflectors are not HID compatible.

2. The 17" wheels make the ride lumpier and the car slower. During testing, we felt that they also made the handling a bit unpredictable in hard cornering. The stock 15" wheels felt more secure (though they introduced more understeer). They do look good, though... and buying the wheels alone would cost you the 40k difference.

3. The iPod integration? You can buy a wireless iPod integration kit for pretty cheap.

Well... you could always buy the XX and sell off the rims in a trade to another owner...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Vios is more roomier than swift.. plus the compartment for the excess buggages..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Vios. Masyado maliit for family ang Swift.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I like the XX Limited better than the Swift or the Vios 1.5G.

Throw in a serious shocks and all the issues brought up by the upgraded wheels will vanish.

Plus, you still get to keep the cool looks of 17" rims ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I like the XX Limited better than the Swift or the Vios 1.5G.

Throw in a serious shocks and all the issues brought up by the upgraded wheels will vanish.

Plus, you still get to keep the cool looks of 17" rims ;)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    vios xx sir for me.800 units lang.tapos ung cosmo red para alam na xx ka agad...hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For family use, a Vios 1.5 G would work well enough. The added bling of XX edition doesn't really seem that worth it. But that's just me.

The Swift may work as a second car.

Or if you're just being practical, the aforementioned Avanza may work for you also. It's closely priced to the Vios and has heaps more space. You'd have to give up some driving excitement, though.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
vios limited edition vs swift m/t