New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    IMO get a 1.5G model na lang. Medyo bitin sa features yung 1.3G eh. At least yung G may MID na, Optitron pa. 4 channel ABS, all disc brakes, passenger airbag.

Edit: Sa bagay buti nga ngayon may AUX, 15s wheels and may fogs na ang 1.3G kasi phased out na yung E variant. E kasi yung amin, wala pang fogs, 14s pa yung wheels and wala pang AUX.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You won't get a 1.5G because it's that much more fuel efficient than the 1.3G that it'll offset the additional cost. At best, roughly the same lang magiging mileage niyan if they're both AT. When the traffic moves at a snail's pace, the lower displacement 1.3 would have the advantage, but with smooth sailing traffic, the added grunt of the 1.5 means it takes less prodding on the throttle to get up to pace.

You get a 1.5G because it's more powerful and has more features. If you don't need those two, then perhaps the 1.3G would be fine for you. :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The 1.5 G A/T is beyond my budget kasi. If I get the 1.5 G, it would have to be a manual. I

I've never driven an A/T in traffic so I can't tell how much more comfortable it is to drive an A/T compared to a M/T. If roughly the same mileage and considering the additional cost of the 1.5 G, mukhang mas sulit ata yung 1.3 G. Notable difference lang sakin between the two yung folding side mirror, optitron and dual airbags.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    The 1.5 G A/T is beyond my budget kasi. If I get the 1.5 G, it would have to be a manual. I

I've never driven an A/T in traffic so I can't tell how much more comfortable it is to drive an A/T compared to a M/T. If roughly the same mileage and considering the additional cost of the 1.5 G, mukhang mas sulit ata yung 1.3 G. Notable difference lang sakin between the two yung folding side mirror, optitron and dual airbags.
    Sis.CFY, mas comfortable na mag-drive ng A/T kaysa M/T lalo na sa Metro Manila traffic... Hindi naman talaga malayo ang konsumo ng gasolina ng M/T vs. A/T...... At tsaka, A/T tranny nowadays are very very reliable, unlike a decade ago...

Ayaw mong i-consider ang City?....Ang A/T kasi ng City 5-speed (like you can do 100KPH at 2KRPM);

Ang Vios yata 4-speed and have not driven one....

17.4K:date:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Cathy,

A/T is just brakes, gas. brakes, gas. Modulation is the key word.

Whichever model you choose, I think you'll be happy with it. Goodluck!
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; November 15th, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ayaw mong i-consider ang City?....Ang A/T kasi ng City 5-speed (like you can do 100KPH at 2KRPM);

Ang Vios yata 4-speed and have not driven one....
    Vios AT is 4-speed and runs 100kph at 2500rpm. 80kph lang 2000rpm nya. The MT CMIIW needs 3000rpm to run 100kph.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ako CFY, eto usually nakukuha kong FC:

bit heavy traffic.

average

highest city driving with light traffic.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pano ba i reset yung average? Kasi yung auto ko nasa 9-10 km/l lang parati. So pag city driving halos pareho din lang pala ng Altis ko. 1.5 A/T ka?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Pano ba i reset yung average? Kasi yung auto ko nasa 9-10 km/l lang parati. So pag city driving halos pareho din lang pala ng Altis ko. 1.5 A/T ka?
    Just guessing here since I don't own an Altis.

You go to that screen mode.

And, you press "reset" or an equivalent button for about 3-5 sec.

There you go....

17.4K:date:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yep, CFY like sabi ni CVT. punta ka sa average tapos press reset 3-5 sec.

yup, 1.5G AT ako.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567