New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good point on the noise. That's something that's a problem here on the forums. Pero that's why we encourage people to go to make-specific forums, also... More signal to noise there.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by turboride View Post
    Medjo naliligaw ata tayo boss niky. Ang point ko lang is that when you want reliable information, you should get it from the right sources -- and ideally it would be owners and people who are "professionals" in the industry. Now, if you get information from neither of the two, all things being equal, i would rather get it from someone who might have owned it, or someone who has the capacity to own it, or owns something better of a kind INSTEAD OF someone who owns something less of a kind or does not own anything at all and is also not a car mechanic, guru, etc. Kung wala kang choice, siguro naman kung sa kotse, mas gusto natin makakuha ng info sa taxi driver kaysa sa tricycle driver all things being equal. Kung mag ttravel ka at wala kang kakilalang resident, most probably, you get more credible info from someone who has travelled the region than from someone who has not travelled at all. Choosing the lesser evil ba..

Sadly, ang daming ganyan sa tsikot (mga epal) and it just confuses readers. They contribute nothing but noise. Nakakaawa naman mga readers. I am not saying basta may merc or bmw ka, pwede ka na umepal anytime. Just saying na talo pa ng mga ibang epal na posters ang mga naka euro kung mag comment. I understand this is a forum pero if people don't have anything credible or sensible to say and nag cocomment lang para mag patawa, dun na lang sila sa pinoyexchange. I Believe the car comparisons thread was not intended for amusement. Personally, i have never given any bad feedback about a car i did not own even on the first car forums in the late ninetees (kotse/ai, etc) -- just opinions written as opinions. Can't expect that from anyone too. Sa tingin ko, the TS puts out a good idea to have car reviews be participated by owners or ex owners if that can ever be ensured/enforced.*
    Good point.

Sa totoo lang, there are only a few comments in the "car comparison" subsection that's worth your time.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    La pa pala finality ito. :popcorn:

Matuloy pa kaya ito gerbo?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    La pa pala finality ito. :popcorn:

Matuloy pa kaya ito gerbo?

Parang tuloy na courtesy of papa tsikot!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456