New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    parehas ba mga imported koren starex sa mga local starex natin?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sa engine at suspension parehas lang. Features lang pinagkaiba..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    parehas ba mga imported koren starex sa mga local starex natin?
    Lahat ng Starex imported from Korea, baka ibig mo sabihin sir yung mga units na galing Cagayan, kung yun nga, huwag na lang sobrang laspag ang mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...VAN+2006+MODEL

please contact the numbers listed for inquiries.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Lahat ng Starex imported from Korea, baka ibig mo sabihin sir yung mga units na galing Cagayan, kung yun nga, huwag na lang sobrang laspag ang mga yan.
    Yup, madami po mga ganyan galing CDo, davao, cebu, subic... etc....

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pot_chi View Post
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...VAN+2006+MODEL

please contact the numbers listed for inquiries.
    Thanks for the referral.

Malayo po and price sa 2005 versa van nahanap ko, it was only 330T...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kung driver lang ok na yung starex tci na singkit, mas practical. Its a van not a race car, my brother had one of those going to and from cagayan valley. never heard any complaints from him regarding sa performance. Drove it once ok lang din...

Any car or van whether imported or local, its condition varies greatly as to whether it was maintained properly by the previous owner. Risky din ang local baka nga di mukhang laspag, na Ondoy naman wala rin...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "underpowered" is relative. are we delivering a load of eggs, or are we racing the indy 500? honestly, i have never had a car or van that is so underpowered, it can't go up the spiral parking ramp of ... including the classic air-cooled kombi!
    Last edited by dr. d; January 9th, 2011 at 06:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    as of today..... I drove our avanza w/ 2 infants, 2 kids and 6 adults... surprisingly we fitted inside... stroll around the city and IMHO, the power is fine (of course we didn't do any uphill run)...

hay... maybe another avanza would do then... :D I like the ride, not too bouncy.

Btw, I sat at the 3rd row w/ 2 kids... ok pala.. I thought it would be too cramp...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    There was once when I saw an L300 versa van. It was loaded with 12 people at sumasayad na yung likod. Naisip ko baka kapag fully loaded ito with lots of stuff din, it might have difficulty climbing very steep parking ramps like those in Makati Shangrila. The Anfra (with the Mazda gas engine) of a relative of mine had this sort of difficulty. Namamatay kapag umaakyat. And a family friend's late model Hiace Commuter which was then loaded with 15 people had very much difficulty in going around Baguio. Pigang piga talaga, it was crawling at a slow pace in 1st gear and spewing black smoke! (hindi to nangyayari kapag pantay ang daan) And since the Hiace's engine has 86 horses as compared to the L300's 73, napaisip tuloy ako... Vans do not necessarily have to be fast, but being people carriers, they should be able to ferry people upto maximum seating capacity along with their stuff to their destination in comfort and with no fuss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Van Anyone?