New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Depende sa diesel engine at technical knowledge din ng owner Shadow3616931.

May mga owners kasi na walang alam talaga sa mga sasakyan nila at naka-depend lang sa casa/mecanico.

It really pays well to know how to work on your car.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    A lot have been recommending the Hyundai Sta Fe. Yup, maganda nga siya. I have students whom are koreans and they've let me ride their sta fe, parang worth it nga :o. But unfortunately, it's out of my budget=(. But since sta fe is hyundai, does this mean the tuscon is worth considering? I heard it has great fuel economy. Kaya lang mahal daw maintenance niya? Any comments mga sirs?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mahal maintenance, how so?? In fact the smaller displacements of the Koreans are cheaper to maintain. The Tucson has 2.0L and the SF has 2.2L. Smaller engines need less oil...

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    not sure if this is true. But i hear that the hyundai tucson breaks down easily. like, saglit lang daw life span niya. plus the parts are hard to find and expensive. is this true?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The magic word, I heard...

Yeah there are a lot of hearsays, pero it really ends there. Most of these people have no experience with the car itself. As for the quality of the Tucson all I have to say is its a global model made in Ulsan, Korea to be exported so I am sure they did a good job on it to pass of the quality standards of first world countries.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    But don't get the Tucson. It's on its way out.

Sportage na lang or Montero Sport, or KIA Carens.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    My sister in law's tucson's steering system broke down prematurely (less than 2 years), and its weird they have to remove the engine just to repair it, good thing its still under warranty (5 yrs warranty ng hyundai).

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    But don't get the Tucson. It's on its way out.

Sportage na lang or Montero Sport, or KIA Carens.

-----------------------------

Please clarify what you mean by "It's on its way out.". Are you saying that there will be no next generation of the Hyundai Tucson?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No he meant the CURRENT TUCSON is on the way out and a new generation should be here soon. Likewise yung Sportage din it should be on its way out eh pareho lang naman sila ng Tucson eh.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    orangepedicab,

pasali po ha...bro no offense, why worry about the fuel consumptions, kung baga nakabile nga ng worth a million peso with plus pa na sasakyan tapos walang pang gasolina... If i were you go for the fortuner 2.7 vvti, hinde naman yan jeep na matagtag eh, it's engineered, beside vvti is already proven when it comes to f.c kahit mag search ka sa ibang threads. Not only the looks of having SUV based pick-up but also the quality that you pay. One thing hinde ka naman bibigyan ng sakit ng ulo nyan for the the next 5 yrs ikaw naman first owner nyan bro. ok bye for now no offense bro.
    Peace and cheers to everyone!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
value for money?Toyota Fortuner 2.7 gas variant/honda crv at 2.0 LI