New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by charriolkid View Post
    wasnt trying to be 1. just pointing out that the color USUALLY is attributed to people of chinese. descent..
    don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill but that's racial stereotyping my friend

anyhow, since i read somewhere that you live in cavite (tama ba?), better get the picanto or the getz na lang. the picanto's and getz's fuel consumption would auger you well in the long run. be sure to get an a/t variant though, grabe traffic diyan sa dulo ng coastal pag dating ng uwian. nakakalaki ng binti kapag manual dala mo and besides hindi ba mahirap ang parking sa benilde? a smaller car would be less of a burden when parking in confined spaces

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    eto fafs.. OT lang pero parang kasi may nakita ako about sa safety.. it happened nung sunday night.. para makita mo na okay lang magbayad basta safety features.. kung nka attach ung pic.. na save ako ng airbag n seatbelt.. so when it comes to safety.. bilin mo ung pinaka maraming safety features coz u'll never know when you will need it kahit na mas mahal pa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dur3x View Post
    eto fafs.. OT lang pero parang kasi may nakita ako about sa safety.. it happened nung sunday night.. para makita mo na okay lang magbayad basta safety features.. kung nka attach ung pic.. na save ako ng airbag n seatbelt.. so when it comes to safety.. bilin mo ung pinaka maraming safety features coz u'll never know when you will need it kahit na mas mahal pa.
    what happened to you? you okay? anung car yan?

baludoy: i dont mind driving the manual.. bsta ba hindi "tagaytay highklands-steeplike" ang daan.. laking manual po ako since puro manual lahat ng cars namin before.. parking sa benilde?
    may valet parking po sa school... dun sa bagong building to open next yr, may basement parking na tlga for design students like me.. exclusive lang kasi for arts students yung bagong bldg na bubuksan along v2 cruz... and ndi po ako racist, was just a mere opinion.. i cant be one, since 75% of la sallian population is chinese.. and mukha rin po akong chinese kht papano.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yhea im okay.. cut lang sa wrists un lang.. nasave ako ng seatbelt and airbags eh.. yung auto rav4 na 3 door yan!! hehee.. masamang damo daw tagal pa mamatay!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hahahahaa eh nakarav4 ka pla eh so malamang mabubuhay pa! kamahal mahal...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    haha buti nga di ako naka aircon kundi kawawa naman muka ko.. scarface nako!! eto pic oh.. di ko lang lam kung maayos pa to

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    haha buti nga di ako naka aircon kundi kawawa naman muka ko.. scarface nako!! eto pic oh.. di ko lang lam kung maayos pa to
    OMG at buhay ka pa ha!!!! saan yan? and bat ka nabangga? DUI?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thank God you are ok!

Sorry, OT na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kaya nga ang sinasabi ko sayo.. kung safety naman ung babayaran mong extra.. go for it.. it's worth it. haha isa nako sa mga believer ng seatblets at airbags!! if it weren't for them im probably dead now.

sa talugtog,laoac pangasinan yan.. pauwe nako.. decieving ung curve.. at eto pa.. ung binunggo kong pader.. kakatayo lang last month.. may nauna sakin.. and i bet kung ano ung naexperience ko.. naexperience nya din.. na Siirfries sya.. sirfries!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ugh... scary driving through Pangasinan recently, so much construction without proper markers, som many poor roads... good thing you're okay...

Errh... what's racist about Chinese and red? Red is good luck for them... ???

It might be considered racist if we're talking about Chinese people as "Reds" (Communists), but CK was merely alluding the fact that many Chinese prefer red, and he included the rejoinder that there was nothing wrong with being Chinese, just that he didn't like red.

Better learn to be clearer, CK, some people get a bit touchy about things here.

In fact, I find it surprising that non-Japanese are offended by the use of the word "jap"... thought only my Mom (American-Japanese) noticed small things like that. While "Jap" is often used, unknowingly, as an abbreviation, in the US in the 40's and 50's, it was used in a derogatory manner, much like "nigger" during those times. Nowadays, it has very little emotional weight for non-American Japanese, but call an old Chinese guy (one old enough to remember the Pacific war) a "Jap" and he'll probably beat you to within an inch of your life...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Tulooonng!!!