New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    What's the feedback with the Xtrail? It seems like its a good car price and specs wise, but I see more foresters on the road.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk
    The new Xtrail is big for a CUV. Its dimension is more similar to the Santa Fe. It might have a collapsable 3rd row seat but it is more fit for smaller people. The price of the TOTL AWD model is more comparable to the midtrim models of other brands. The base 4x2 model with a 2.0L NA engine is offered at just below 1.4M.

Too bad I did not give the Xtrail AWD a test-drive last year but one thing I really like about the Xtrail is that it has really comfortable seats. Also, it has aircon vents for the rear seats. The AWD model has a built-in multi-angle collision warning and camera system integrated into the headunit.

If you're the type to be driven in a vehicle, I guess the Xtrail would be one solid option (comfortable and soft riding much like the Honda CRV). However, if you're the type who enjoys the drive, the CX5 and Forester are solid choices for their decent handling. If you want something quick and fast, opt for the turbo-powered ones (the Forester XT and Escape 2.0 Ecoboost are good for 0-100kmh sprints of 7+ seconds and can go past 200 kmh easily on an open road).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wait for the possibly diesel crv...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    this is more appealing..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ended up with Diesel CRV. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by theblob View Post
    Ended up with Diesel CRV. Hehe.
    may nagsasabi dito, na mahaba daw ang pila ng mga bumibili.
    totoo ba?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    may nagsasabi dito, na mahaba daw ang pila ng mga bumibili.
    totoo ba?
    Visited Honda QA, Libis and Makati recently, from the looks of it may available units sila na diesel CRVs. Sabi ng SA meron din kasi mga nag backout na buyers after new post-TRAIN pricing was implemented. Ang wala gas, and they don't know kailan darating new stocks. Wanted to check out the gas variant sana.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    September pa ako nagaantay ng gas hanggang ngayon wala pa rin kaya diesel nalang kinuha ko. When I got it may available na unit na pero nagantay ako ng bago kasi Friday yung coding ng available unit. I think maraming available na Diesel.

When I posted this thread wala pa yung All-New CRV. The differences might be minimal for most people pero for me it transformed to a more masculine SUV coming from a very round and family-oriented one.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    September pa ako nagaantay ng gas hanggang ngayon wala pa rin kaya diesel nalang kinuha ko. When I got it may available na unit na pero nagantay ako ng bago kasi Friday yung coding ng available unit. I think maraming available na Diesel.

When I posted this thread wala pa yung All-New CRV. The differences might be minimal for most people pero for me it transformed to a more masculine SUV coming from a very round and family-oriented one.
    All the dealers I went to have available units of the CRV diesel, mostly the 1.6S diesel. Marami daw talaga nag back out after the new excise tax adjusted pricing was implemented. I don't like the 7-seater because it eats up too much cargo space.

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Can the second row of the Rav4 be reclined?

Pros of the Tucson is the more spacious second row. Pros of the Rav4 is resale value and better entertainment system.

Price difference is about 200k at most but this can easily be offset when the vehicle is resold. Personally Tucson talaga gusto ko pero I'm worried with the aftersales and overall car durability versus a Toyota.

This is a debate between what I want and what is more practical in the real world kahit mas mataas rating ng Tucson sa US.

No more CX5 since hindi reclinable yung second row seats plus it's more expensive.
    tucson paps, mas madali ibenta ang 2nd hand na tucson kesa rav4. kahit sa daan, mas madami kang makikitang tucson kumpara sa rav4. isa pa, kung diesel yung tucson mo, mas madali i-salestalk kung ibebenta mo na.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789