New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    trailblazer.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    depends on what you want, a people-mover or an SUV...

if you want a vehicle to carry 7 people in comfort, go for the previa. Strictly road-use though, I doubt very much if it can handle rough terrain like an SUV.

if you want an vehicle that can rough it up, go for the trailblazer. Though it can seat 7, I don't think there will be as much room as in the previa.

Have you seen the inside of a previa? Ang laki, pwede kang mag pa tumbling-tumbling sa loob...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There's nothing more comfortable than the driver captain's chair in a minivan and comfort counts most during long trips or while stuck in traffic. Previa for me.

On the other hand, kung malimit malubak yung kalye.........Trailblazer.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj

Trailblazer = GM Autoworld = never mind ;)

My .02

:lol:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT
    depends on what you want, a people-mover or an SUV...

if you want a vehicle to carry 7 people in comfort, go for the previa. Strictly road-use though, I doubt very much if it can handle rough terrain like an SUV.

if you want an vehicle that can rough it up, go for the trailblazer. Though it can seat 7, I don't think there will be as much room as in the previa.

Have you seen the inside of a previa? Ang laki, pwede kang mag pa tumbling-tumbling sa loob...
    Eh di... E150. Still the "prestige" (if you can call it that) of owning a gas-guzzling American boat... but with huge and very comfortable seating for tons of passengers. You can fit a whole basketball team and their girlfriends in there. In fact, the E150 holds so many people, it's almost economical!

The best and most comfortable 8-10 hour road trip I've ever had is in an E150.

E150 gas consumption = 1.5xgas consumption of a sedan. E150 passenger capacity = 2 sedans. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
trailblazer or previa?