New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    pag nadaan nga ako sa ISUZU.. susukatin ko using a tape measure.. he.he...

confused nga ako kung bakit sabi nung iba mas malaki tb sabi naman ng iba mas malaki ang mux...

baka naman PAREHO LANG ANG SIZE nung dalawa..
    were you able to measure the internal width of both vehicle?

in brochures, trailblazer is 42mm wider than the mu-x. i wonder if they have the same dimensions inside

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The ride, though... is definitely different. The 4x4 MU-X rides softer than the LTZ. 4x2 versus 4x2... jury is still out.
    you have the same conclusion as to others in the internet. a alot of australians compared the holden colorado 7 (TB) to Isuzu mu-x to which shares the same genesis design. Some reviewers said that they may have the same interior and body dimensions but they have different under pinning, suspension settings, transmission and engine. That says a lot why the ride differs from one manufacturer to another.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Just want to share po.. Test driven both.. TB 4x2 vs Mu-x 4x2 last night... We have all the same observation.. MU-X 4x2 ride slightly softer.. Smoother engine too.. Well thats us.

No experience yet for MUx 4x4.
    And the TB 4x4.. Talagang matagtag 2nd row lalo na 3rd. Hehe.. Peace guys.. Design pang hard core.. Trailblazer or MU-X

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by marsha07 View Post
    It will be for my mom. Will be her first car. She lives in Pangasinan so traffic wont be an issue, thus, manual transmission would not be an issue too. Her first choice was Montero but I told her there are new models now that are better.

Ive read the TB thread here before this MU-X came out. Love the looks of the TB, but im concerned also of interior features in the MT variant.

I would have pushed her to the mazda CX-5, clearly wins with looks, handling, fc and pms cost but she really wants a 7-seater suv. Pls help me decide. She's not techie. No traffic there. She will use it for her weekly purchase in the city, mostly from her suppliers in Dagupan or Urdaneta, sometimes Baguio. She lives with my 2 aunts and 1 uncle. Budget is 1.1 to 1.4M, Comfortable driving/handling, Lower maintainance cost vs other SUVs.
    Mother knows best. Go for the Montero.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by edsgail1230 View Post
    Just want to share po.. Test driven both.. TB 4x2 vs Mu-x 4x2 last night... We have all the same observation.. MU-X 4x2 ride slightly softer.. Smoother engine too.. Well thats us.

No experience yet for MUx 4x4.
    And the TB 4x4.. Talagang matagtag 2nd row lalo na 3rd. Hehe.. Peace guys.. Design pang hard core.. Trailblazer or MU-X
    Yup agree. Mas comfy ang MU-X kesa sa TB. The body and power of LTZ fits off-road. If you are on the power you can always tune other brands naman if kulang budget. Say for example sabi ng iba prehistoric engine daw ang montero pero may montero na 260whp more or less 300hp siya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    MuX and TB shared the same platform, and similar suspension.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rodelpgarcia View Post
    MuX and TB shared the same platform, and similar suspension.
    Nope. Suspension is not the same.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Yup agree. Mas comfy ang MU-X kesa sa TB. The body and power of LTZ fits off-road. If you are on the power you can always tune other brands naman if kulang budget. Say for example sabi ng iba prehistoric engine daw ang montero pero may montero na 260whp more or less 300hp siya.
    Go for the Fortuner then tune it up na maging 200whp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kutangbato View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pag bumili ka ng fortuner ngayon,next year luma na agad.padating na yong all new fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I overhead 2 gays discussing MU-X. Very bitter ang isa sa ex-bf. Mukhang Unggoy na eX. . . MU-X.

Trailblazer or MU-X