New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Yaris and Vios are almost the same but i go for the Yaris mas maporma at differrent

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pag vios naman kasi mukhang feminine while yong yaris masyado namang maliit.pero i'll stick my ass sa yaris.magandang pormahan

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    All the while..I thought pareho lang yang Vios and Yaris..stupid me. Akala ko naming convention lang from different countries.

Anyway, my friend here has a yaris hatch..it is so fun to drive. but the space is small.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by go555 View Post
    I can't wait to see my white Yaris 1.5 M/T. I'm getting it tomorrow afternoon.
    Bro, May I know where dealer you got one? What freebies you got? Promo package?

Possible new Yaris owner here...

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurusaki View Post
    Bro, May I know where dealer you got one? What freebies you got? Promo package?

Possible new Yaris owner here...

Thanks!
    P663k at Toyota Manila Bay. Freebies = floor mats, tints, seat covers, under coat, and 10% discount on every checkup. It's so nice and roomy. Two (2) balikbayan boxes can easily fit at the back w/ the rear seat folded. I also tried carrying two (2) big styros at the back w/o folding the rear seat.

I have no regrets buying my Yaris. It's definitely a good buy.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by go555 View Post
    P663k at Toyota Manila Bay. Freebies = floor mats, tints, seat covers, under coat, and 10% discount on every checkup. It's so nice and roomy. Two (2) balikbayan boxes can easily fit at the back w/ the rear seat folded. I also tried carrying two (2) big styros at the back w/o folding the rear seat.

I have no regrets buying my Yaris. It's definitely a good buy.
    Congrats on your new ride!!Keep me posted if youre going to customise it.balak ko rin e.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota's 08 Vios 1.3E M/T or Yaris M/T