New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Test driven both when my cousin was choosing his wife's car. Mas maganda fit and finish nang mirage, mas masarap i-drive CVT vs AT and mas sporty driving dynamics nang mirage. Kaso mura talaga wigo. Kia Picanto tuloy binili. Ang gulo no, hehehe
    same here tried all hatchback even eon , picanto and accent end up with innova e a/t with no regrets now i love my innova

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by radz15 View Post
    Kung sa safety specs habol mo i recommend GLX upgraded. AFAIK push botton, strut bar, rear spoiler, lcd monitor nalang ang pinagkaiba ng GLX upgraded sa GLS
    Dagdag ko lang na ang GLS may EBD (electronic brake distribution) aside from ABS. Not sure kung ganun kalaki impact ng EBD with regards to safety though. The LCD-equipped headunit has GPS. Mounted din sa side mirror yung turn signals.

Maganda na yung GLX since all the add ons ng GLS pwede mo nang i-consider na nice-to-haves na lang.

sent via Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    toyota wigo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Mga kapatid, this would be my first post and although I have been around the forum back reading every post (pros and cons and updates) about these two cars I'm still on the fence on which to choose. I've watched every video out there, test driven the mirage, and checked out every inch of both vehicles in terms of interior and exterior and when I was about to be firm with the wigo at G I have this gut feeling that I might regret this in the long run. I've been driving for a decade already and this will be my 1st personal car. Perhaps like every yuppie wanting a new car you'd want a vehicle that's pasok the budget and all in one package. It'll be for family and daily pque to bgc/makati route and some occasional tagaytay trips.I've given the mirage glx cvt some thought given the recent upgrades but I'm still hesitant to try the brand because of unfamiliarity with the service and as a family we've chosen toyota for most of our lives. My fiancé and I also have this notion with the aircon of mitsu cars not being as cold when you really need it(also based from experience). I guess I'll be needing advice on making a firm choice of whether giving an extra 30k for glx cvt would be a better decision than sticking on the safe side with the T badge. A new car that I'm looking to take care of for the long run. Apologies for the lengthy post and TIA. Your old posts have been helpful with whats not seen in the dealers.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dencio07 View Post
    Mga kapatid, this would be my first post and although I have been around the forum back reading every post (pros and cons and updates) about these two cars I'm still on the fence on which to choose. I've watched every video out there, test driven the mirage, and checked out every inch of both vehicles in terms of interior and exterior and when I was about to be firm with the wigo at G I have this gut feeling that I might regret this in the long run. I've been driving for a decade already and this will be my 1st personal car. Perhaps like every yuppie wanting a new car you'd want a vehicle that's pasok the budget and all in one package. It'll be for family and daily pque to bgc/makati route and some occasional tagaytay trips.I've given the mirage glx cvt some thought given the recent upgrades but I'm still hesitant to try the brand because of unfamiliarity with the service and as a family we've chosen toyota for most of our lives. My fiancé and I also have this notion with the aircon of mitsu cars not being as cold when you really need it(also based from experience). I guess I'll be needing advice on making a firm choice of whether giving an extra 30k for glx cvt would be a better decision than sticking on the safe side with the T badge. A new car that I'm looking to take care of for the long run. Apologies for the lengthy post and TIA. Your old posts have been helpful with whats not seen in the dealers.
    Wigo is just a rebadge Daihatsu Agya FYI. Get the Mirage.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dencio07 View Post
    Wigo is just a rebadge Daihatsu Agya FYI. Get the Mirage.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    How about the new celerio cvt? Have you gone to a dealership to test drive one yet sir?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    If I were to choose among the 3 (wigo, celerio & mirage), I'd choose Celerio for it's CVT transmission & wide legroom compared to the 2.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Vote ko celerio.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Syuryuken: am already aware of its roots. While its relatively young, the only complain really is its old tech and it struggles on steep areas. If it were so, how is it on top of its segment in terms of sales?

Not keen on getting the new celerio. The old one even looks better than this. Plus, the variant suzuki is sending here is far from what other countries are offering in terms of features. Btw you guys sound like you work for suzuki. And hey this isn't the right thread to promote it.