New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dencio07 View Post
    Actually saw the celerio while checking out the swift and I thought not bad yung interior space, boot and the price considering its cheaper than both of my options. But seeing it on the road, it looked odd and I kind of concluded that it is visually awkward from the outside and frankly bland from the inside(as is the wigo). But hey I did read the entire review and its a worthy competitor in terms of practicality for its price point. I'm a little concerned by the horror stories of suzuki owners after the purchase. While it may not be the same for all suzuki owners, I'm afraid na iiwan kami sa ere ng suzuki if anything happens irresolvable with the car.
    May nabalitaan ka din bang horror story sa celerio?. Ang nabalitaan ko lang is yung sa alto and Swift. Regarding naman sa mirage may nagsasabi na may problem daw sa rack and pinion saka flywheel. At yung starting problem hindi pa daw solved. Ewan ko lang sa wigo kung ano mga common problem.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Wala naman that would cause serious recall or has caused accidents. At least hindi ko pa nababasa. Kaya siguro inclined din ako to get the wigo. And to answer which car I see sa parking lot na pipiliin ko I'd say wigo pa rin. BUT what draws me to the mirage is the spirited drive and FC.

I could only wish to have the best of both cars. And dare I ask, would celerio answer that dilemma? Except for the exterior of course.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    If you dont mind the aesthetics of the celerio then that already answers your question.

Mag 3 months na celerio cvt ko.

managed to load it with 5 above average sized adults tapos hinataw ko papunta subic and back with 100kph average still got me 15kpl on the highway.

Sarap i drive lalo na pag nirev mo ng 2k up. Watch it zip by. Pag nakagain ng momentum lumilipad na hehe.

Dont let the looks fool you. Try mo test drive tapos hatawin mo.the engine and suspension is really good.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by koykiks View Post
    If you dont mind the aesthetics of the celerio then that already answers your question.

Mag 3 months na celerio cvt ko.

managed to load it with 5 above average sized adults tapos hinataw ko papunta subic and back with 100kph average still got me 15kpl on the highway.

Sarap i drive lalo na pag nirev mo ng 2k up. Watch it zip by. Pag nakagain ng momentum lumilipad na hehe.

Dont let the looks fool you. Try mo test drive tapos hatawin mo.the engine and suspension is really good.
    Thanks sir for sharing. I apologize na rin for the earlier ones commenting about celerio. I will give it a try. [emoji16]

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223