New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    ABS can only be felt when you're driving fast on a wet road and the jeep in front of you suddenly stops to pick up passengers.

It's nice to have. ABS has been around for a long time. IIRC the B13 Sentra was one of the first (Japanese) cars available here to have it.
    ABS is like insurance. it's nice to know that you have it, but you pray that you wouldn't need it..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    A lot of accidents could have been prevented if all vehicles are equipped with abs. I have seen china busses along edsa that has abs.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    A lot of accidents could have been prevented if all vehicles are equipped with abs. I have seen china busses along edsa that has abs.
    a lot of accidents could have been avoided if we all drove with speed limiters pegged at 20 kph.. heh heh.
    but there are many factors involved in the decision-making process.
    cost is one of them. political will is another.
    yes, all of us would want to have abs, but how many would actually go out of their way to get it and are actually willing and able to pay for it if it were not a requirement by law?

and "buses" has only two s's.. "busses" is a type of kiss.. sorry, hindi ko na matiis..
    Last edited by dr. d; February 22nd, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ilan beses mo na ba nakita yan at di mo matiis?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Ilan beses mo na ba nakita yan at di mo matiis?
    the truth? so many times, i already lost count. in tsikot, and others..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    once you reach beyond the 100 mark on the highway...
    Compared to the Mirage, driving most of these small cars on the highway at over 100 km/h feels like running with an open parachute. The low drag coefficient of the Mirage makes it wonderful at high speeds. (except over bumps, where it feels like you're going to fly off the road)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    we have both the mirage GLS CVT and Wigo G M/T ..all I can say is..both cars has its pros and cons..the mirage has more center feel and sedan like driving experience...the wigo doesnt shake so violently at start up unlike the mirage .... the Wigo has better suspension and less blind spots..it feels like a minivan inside.. the handgrips are great.. the HU is the same with the mirage..AVT..but the Wigo is GPS ready only...

You can feel the power or the lack of it sa wigo once you reach beyond the 100 mark on the highway... I dont like the wigos old school antenna and door locks...toyota shor changed us on that one....the trunk space is about the same sa mirage since the spare tire is also situated underneath the trunk..but the mirages 60/40 split type rear seats makes it more versatile... I saw the Grand I10 as well but the price is ludacris... If you love driving around the city use the Wigo..if you love driving and spirited driving get the mirage IMHO :D
    I find this very helpful with my decision on the Wigo..

Thank you sir *BoyBawang

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    how about FC? di ba dapat mas tipid wigo because of smaller engine?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by venzboard View Post
    I find this very helpful with my decision on the Wigo..

Thank you sir *BoyBawang
    Going for wigo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    "Busses"

Anyway, haven't seen these two in person.
    Both command a great deal of features and for sure will give you better fuel economy and value for money.
    The only thing that will separate the Wigo from the Mirage crowd is just personal preference.
    Go and test drive both and i'm sure it will conclude your choice.

So, is this the "Fort VS Monty" war for ultracompact cars?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast